The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

AdBlock; how much does it effect the IM?

amin021023

affiliate
So I've been thinking about creating a site that it's main income source will be Adsense, and I was wondering how many people these days use this extention on their browser? should I reconsider doing this?

There are many people that use adblock these days.
However we have a site that gets a few hundred to 1000 visitors a day from fall off traffic and it makes $100-$200 in adsense on an average day.

That's good, so I guess, it's safe to proceed my project. thanks.

Best of luck to you.
If i can make one recommendation it is this: Make sure your site is compliant with google adsense guidelines!

This will prevent google from freezing your funds, which is no fun.
It happened to a company i worked for a while back and it took them 6 months of going back and forth to get their money off hold.

There are many people that use adblock these days.
However we have a site that gets a few hundred to 1000 visitors a day from fall off traffic and it makes $100-$200 in adsense on an average day.

You could just check the number of downloads for the extension and compare that too the browser market share of firefox.... Aside from that Adsense is a huge business, thats why google's display network has billions of daily impressions....

Come on buddy, dont let fear paralyze you...

I dont do adsense personally, Im not into heavy content creation, but its a viable model. i have friends doing $5-$10k a month from adsense sites, but they do get a ton of traffic like 1mill+ a month.

MI
Back