The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Ad cash Dilemma, Assistance please !!

richb4_22

affiliate
Two weeks ago I uploaded $1,000 USD to try out ad cash, In that 2 weeks I have launched 3 campaigns which all received little/ horrible traffic. There is currently $975 USD in my account. I asked my Ad cash manager to refund my money ASAP because that is the only testing budget I have. He told me the following
1. It may take up to 10 days, when I sent the money via paypal
2. They are taking out $250 bucks

Why should it take them so long to send me back my money? I don't understand it is really puzzling me.
Should I allow them to take 250 bucks away that I don't have to give away? I am not happy with their service and I have not progressed as a mobile marketer in the two weeks making an attempt to use ad cash. My manager definitely does not deserve 250 bucks, his response to me was the finance team charges that fee. Isn't this robbery? they are charging me 250 bucks to sign into paypal and send me back what belongs to me. What do I need to do or who do I need to speak to so that I can get all my money back.

Thank You any help is greatly appreciated.

you paid with a creditcard or paypal? both of these payment types are protected, creditcard, you can call the credit card company and tell them to issue a charge back, or paypal just complain to paypal and they will refund the payment.

$250 seems way to much to be a fee, you sure it was not a typo and it's not like $25?

Also $1000 is a lot to put onto one network just for tests, in my opinion anyway.

you paid with a creditcard or paypal? both of these payment types are protected, creditcard, you can call the credit card company and tell them to issue a charge back, or paypal just complain to paypal and they will refund the payment.

$250 seems way to much to be a fee, you sure it was not a typo and it's not like $25?

Also $1000 is a lot to put onto one network just for tests, in my opinion anyway.

yeah I am pretty sure its 250 bucks.

I just started another thread asking bout POPCash. What exactly didn't you like about them? Feel free to PM me.

yeah I am pretty sure its 250 bucks.

Did you read the TOS regarding refunds before adding funds to the account? All traffic sources typically have a some type of fee associated with refunds. $250 seems very high and unreasonable. Better check the TOS and see if it's in there.

Try to explain with them about their traffic volume, quality and we can't work together. please read their TOS, refund policy.
If they're still on this way please contact paypal, financial credit card to resolved this issues.

banners
Back