The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Active Instagram page of 230k followers

Hey just like the title says I have an active Instagram account with 230k followers but for the life of me i'm having the hardest problems monetizing this traffic. Its a entertainment page with viral videos which get over 30k+ views, 10k+ likes, & 40k+ on stories and sometimes we hit millions on a post. I'm open to exploring ideas on ways to monetize since for the past 6 months I've been trying to and haven't been able to make anything huge. I had a $100+ day with an offer from peerfly however since then haven't been able to get anything to work. Check out the image below and let me know some of your ideas.

PS: I'm able to build multiple pages and scale this up if need be and im willing to teach anyone how to build up their pages.
image1.png

@raymond0021 I have zero experience with monetizing Instagram but I would think with your follower count and engagement you should be able to make some money selling shoutouts. Maybe not as much as strong buying niches, but definitely something. There are a ton of sites where you can advertise your shoutout offer and of course there's always fiverr.

You could also point your followers to a blog with articles about whatever your posting about and monetize with Adsense, CPA, native ads etc.

Finally, if you can build accounts like this over and over again you can straight up sell the accounts.

I'm interested in branching out into Instagram so I'd love to get some insights from you!

Indeed good Idea is to provide some Kind of ppc or some kind of dat, couse for entertainmant it is hard to monetize

Hey just like the title says I have an active Instagram account with 230k followers but for the life of me i'm having the hardest problems monetizing this traffic. Its a entertainment page with viral videos which get over 30k+ views, 10k+ likes, & 40k+ on stories and sometimes we hit millions on a post. I'm open to exploring ideas on ways to monetize since for the past 6 months I've been trying to and haven't been able to make anything huge. I had a $100+ day with an offer from peerfly however since then haven't been able to get anything to work. Check out the image below and let me know some of your ideas.

PS: I'm able to build multiple pages and scale this up if need be and im willing to teach anyone how to build up their pages.View attachment 13227

hey raymond0021, i am looking for this long time ago. i have just started one memes page on instagram this is the username @e_dgy_humor_ . can you guide me how can i grow my page followers.?

Hi, very impressive account details, I am working with Instagram & Snapchat influencers from pretty long time, could you please let me know the traffic GEO's, from which all GEO's the traffic is coming? Age group as well. Hope we could work together, if things match wisely!

Have you tried monetizing it? What was it? Did you figure out what went wrong? I might be able to help & maybe work together if you are interested. :)

Instagram is better for brand recognition. Use it to lead users to your FB Page, or to your website and not direct to cheesy landers.

Wow, that's impressive. I am now planning to open a new business and want to create an Instagram account in order to have feedback from subscribers and improve the quality of my products and service based on the response on social networks. And right now I'm wondering how do I get a lot of subscribers from 0? I'm not that young and I haven't had social media accounts before, but I want to check it out. I've been given a lot of advice and now it seems to me that social networks, mainly instagram, are the perfect way to advertise and get feedback. Can you help me get subscribers and give me tips on how to properly create content for social networks.

Last edited by a moderator:
banners
Back