“mobile”/ paypertrail
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Active Instagram page of 230k followers

Discussion in 'Social Media' started by raymond0021, Oct 23, 2018.

1. raymond0021

raymond0021 Affiliate affiliate

Hey just like the title says I have an active Instagram account with 230k followers but for the life of me i'm having the hardest problems monetizing this traffic. Its a entertainment page with viral videos which get over 30k+ views, 10k+ likes, & 40k+ on stories and sometimes we hit millions on a post. I'm open to exploring ideas on ways to monetize since for the past 6 months I've been trying to and haven't been able to make anything huge. I had a $100+ day with an offer from peerfly however since then haven't been able to get anything to work. Check out the image below and let me know some of your ideas.

PS: I'm able to build multiple pages and scale this up if need be and im willing to teach anyone how to build up their pages. image1.png

2. CPA Evolution
  3. QueenAnnesRevenge

QueenAnnesRevenge Affiliate affiliate

@raymond0021 I have zero experience with monetizing Instagram but I would think with your follower count and engagement you should be able to make some money selling shoutouts. Maybe not as much as strong buying niches, but definitely something. There are a ton of sites where you can advertise your shoutout offer and of course there's always fiverr.

You could also point your followers to a blog with articles about whatever your posting about and monetize with Adsense, CPA, native ads etc.

Finally, if you can build accounts like this over and over again you can straight up sell the accounts.

I'm interested in branching out into Instagram so I'd love to get some insights from you!

4. TORO Advertising

TORO Advertising Affiliate Manager Affiliate Manager affiliate

Hi Raymond,

Let´s chat to see if we can help you with good offers, Skype: toroadvertising

Best,

TORO Advertising team

5. Graybeard

Graybeard Well-Known Member affiliate

Make ads that are in a video format or find 'advertorials'

6. Kappel

Kappel Affiliate affiliate

Indeed good Idea is to provide some Kind of ppc or some kind of dat, couse for entertainmant it is hard to monetize

banners