The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Accepting limited number of free submissions!

S

SkinnerW

I will accept limited number of QUALITY sites for free to World Keyword Directory to populate empty categories.

To qualify your site must meet following requirements:

- category where you are submitting must not have any listings
- your site must have unique quality design working properly in multiple browsers
- no pop-ups, pop-unders or unforced browser resizing
- minimum Adsense or any other ad feeds
- quality unique content

If more than one site is submitted in the same category at the same time the priority will be given to the site with the higher PR unless I like both sites and decide to accept both.

You will only get submission confirmation email, no approval or rejection emails will be sent out.

Please take your time to write good detailed descriptions - it would bring more value to your listing details page and the category where your site is listed.

If you can't describe the benefits of your site why would I or anyone else visit it?

Regular premium listings are accepted without any limits as long as your site meets submission guidelines.

Do you think your site is worth visiting? Submit it now!

Hi Brian,

You can submit it in Webmaster resources - I will approve it. Thanks

is that one of your sig links here and if so what one:)

No Brian, it's the same directory I advertise in the OP. I mean category "Webmaster Resources"

@eric Thanks! your listing is upgraded and moved to the front page!

You probably will see couple of new links to your site on Yahoo site explorer within a week or less...

MI
Back