The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Absolutely free content to your site!!!

M

magomora

Let us launches a new system ExpoAdvance.
EGMS ExpoAdvance is a constructor-system, which gives the opportunity easily and absolutely free of charge to create in your web-resource a full-scale section about trade fairs and exhibition business, to extend business-audience of your site.
Connecting to our system you extend content, increase the number of visits to your resource, and get new advertising areas in your site.
Detailed information: www.expoadvance.com

Its quite important that you introduce yourself at the intro forum first so that you are not considered a spammer, intro forum can be found here: http://forums.ukwebmasterworld.com/new-members-introduction/

I's sure its not, still its usually quite nice to introduce yourself when you go to a new forum

It is at the very least impolite not to introduce yourself before making such a self promoting post. And no matter what anyone says, self promotion on a first post will be treated as spam in every other forum I moderate. It is only that Temi has posted previously that the post is still here. ;)

i want to say))) that...

hello OldWelshGuy!
"WOW you really are a busy boy spamming the forums today aren't you")))))

why you do not understand that it is nice new chance for old and beginner web-master...so it is good proposition and no spam)))

But you do not seem to have read what OWG and I are saying. When you go to a forum FIRST thing to do is introduce yourself before posting.

banners
Back