The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

About putting offer link in lander and iFrame

thehustler

Hey, I would like to know what exactly is this term iFrame? Luke from peerfly says iFrame is mandatory for setting up cpa campaigns.

Another thing, I'm trying to promote this movie streaming cpa offer so I created my own landing page and put my affiliate link in the CTA of the landing page. But the problem is the domain name keeps on getting changed on the offer page. I don't know why. I even asked my AM and said they can't do anything about that. But Bing ads, don't like the domains getting changed. They want static. My campaign went under editorial review so I deleted the whole campaign twice.

How to solve this annoying domain changing thing?

Hope to get some help on this barrier. Thanks in advance!

1. Be careful with iframe content -- make sure the offer owner allows it - sounds like cookie stuffing c. 2004.
2. Use another offer for Bing Ads. The domain name may be changing to conceal that domain from ad-blockers?

1. Be careful with iframe content -- make sure the offer owner allows it - sounds like cookie stuffing c. 2004.
2. Use another offer for Bing Ads. The domain name may be changing to conceal that domain from ad-blockers?
1. Correct. But some people still iFrames their offers. I am not gonna take chance.
2. Around 80% of the offers are like that. Domains keep on changing. I just can't take it anymore. They put 2 of my campaigns into editorial and I had to delete. How do I exactly promote CPA offers via Bing?

I have only used SEM/PPC for offers that we own.
Are you running your own cpa network or? I didnt understand that part.
Google and Bing will accept websites with content of value if they contain some affiliate ads. They will not allow use for straight up CPA offers.
It is not straight up CPA offers. It is like a service type where the vendor tells about the service and there are options to put emails, names etc.

I have only used SEM/PPC for offers that we own.
Google and Bing will accept websites with content of value if they contain some affiliate ads.
They will not allow use for straight up CPA offers.

we owned the *offer*

I wold have to see that url to judge it . Is it of service to you primarily and what is in it for the search engine's customer/(traffic) <<< that is how they think (Reputation)
Basically, it is one of the convenient things. Like watching all the movies anytime and anywhere they want from one service online.

we owned the *offer*

I wold have to see that url to judge it . Is it of service to you primarily and what is in it for the search engine's customer/(traffic) <<< that is how they think (Reputation)

Is the content licensed for royalty under the copyright laws? Confusion over this might be causing the ad's rejection.

banners
Back