The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

About Me

SY Abuzar

Hello ninjas friends,
I am SY Abuzar - Founder of blogrankseo.com from India
I used to stick with the various forum and I already know about this forum before and Now I am here to interact with you amazing guys.

I hope, I can be a better friend...

hey @SY Abuzar , welcome to affiliatefix.

Be sure you follow these policies once you are approved.

Do not solicit members in the Buy/Sell/Trade forum. This forum is for member to member transactions only.

Do not spam forums, posts, threads, member profile pages, or our personal messaging system.

The vendor listing and the representative credentials are free. However, if you plan to have additional reps recruiting members, then you will need to upgrade the vendor account.

The vendor applications are generally reviewed Monday through Thursday with a 24 hour turn around in most cases.

Once you are approved, please follow the policies and guidance listed below.

How To Get Your Resource Listed - You can apply here to have your company, products, and services listed in our official Resources area. When accepted, you will have three tabs in your profile. One for your primary business description. The second tab for reviews of your business (this appears when you receive your first review). The third, for on going discussions and promotions.

Alternatively if you wish to advertise on our website, please visit here.

Hello SY Abuzar
Welcome to the AF community. You are definitely in the right place.
Anytime you have a question or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy your stay here!

Hello ninjas friends,
I used to stick with the various forum and I already know about this forum before and Now I am here to interact with you amazing guys.

Hello There @SY Abuzar :)

Welcome to Affiliatefix :affiliatefix::affiliatefix::affiliatefix:

Hello,

Welcome, I have recently joined myself and this is a great forum to be part of...

Your blog looks great and I wish you the best of luck, if you would ever like to collaborate on a project I would be happy to discuss.

All the best :):):)

Hello ninjas friends,

Wow, that's amazing dear Nice to know you in this forum :)

Hello ninjas friends,

Welcome to AffiliateFix!

Are you here to offer your services? If so, be sure to get yourself approved as a vendor here.

What areas of marketing are you in to?

Been doing affiliate marketing for long?

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the new enhanced membership option here.

See you around the forums.

T J

banners
Back