The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

About Me

what can i start with IM even i can not do anything on internet???

• i can do some on the internet

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • i know a little bit about internet

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

mahitirak

I am Mahtirak, I work online betting now and try to learn IM but always not take action bcoz I
I do not know how to deposit money to internet . I am very very interest IM. I'd like to work from home and to be my own boss but who can help me and what I can do with IM if I do
not know anything about IM even build a website. Pls all guys help me to work with IM . I want to join the Dojo member . I have some money but not know to pay for it , Can I pay vie western Onion ???? if my Payoneer Card can not deposit into my local bank account.
Best All, Koem Mahitirak

I am Mahtirak

Hello @Koem Mahitirak , welcome to Websitefix! Great to have you join us.

I work online betting now and try to learn IM but always not take action bcoz I do not know how to deposit money to internet . I am very very interest IM. I'd like to work from home and to be my own boss but who can help me and what I can do with IM if I do not know anything about IM even build a website. Pls all guys help me to work with IM .

Okay, sounds to me as though you have to get your learning curve under way. All three Fix Forums can be of great help to you. understand that what you are talking about is getting into business. Therefore, you need to get your "business posture" together.

1. Eliminate all thoughts that you can read for a day in the forums and be a millionaire by the end of the year.

2. Accept the fact that reading, studying, and taking notes on a daily basis are a requirement of being the new online entrepreneur you are going to become. All of us, everyday, are learning new things. This is a fast moving business and you can be earning within a couple of months as long as you come into this business knowing and accepting that you are in a constant state of discovery, learning, and implementing.

3. To prepare yourself, you have to determine what area of this business you want to begin with. There are thousands of ways to earn online. To help you narrow down where to begin, read through the forums here and at AffiliateFix to see what develops the most interest for yourself.

I want to join the Dojo member . I have some money but not know to pay for it , Can I pay vie western Onion ???? if my Payoneer Card can not deposit into my local bank account.

Are you in a country that does not issue bank cards and credit cards? Do you have PayPal available to you?

You need to create a schedule for learning, a schedule for your business implementation, and you will need a budget.

All three Fix Forums will benefit you and they all have their respective areas of expertise.

Be active in the forums, ask lots of questions, post often, report your progress, and ask for help every time you need it.

We look forward to your posts and threads.

T J

banners
Back