The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

About Me - Sathed

sathed

affiliate
Hello.
My name is Marcin and I live in Poland, I use nickname Sathed.
I`am learning a lot about internet marketing, making money online.
Currently I run my first project called Health Promo (niche site + amazon affiliate).
Website is done, SEO in progress, my Twitter & Facebook starting to grow audience.
I`m looking for new ideas, website monetization schemes and new 100% ethic ways to earn online (I personally get scammed few times).
I think I can find here a lot of usefull informations and share my knowledge too.

Cheers,
Sathed

Hello. My name is Marcin and I live in Poland, I use nickname Sathed.

Welcome to the AffiliateFix @sathed ! Thanks for joining us.

I`am learning a lot about internet marketing, making money online. Currently I run my first project called Health Promo (niche site + amazon affiliate). Website is done, SEO in progress, my Twitter & Facebook starting to grow audience.
I`m looking for new ideas, website monetization schemes and new 100% ethic ways to earn online (I personally get scammed few times). I think I can find here a lot of usefull informations and share my knowledge too.

This is awesome, you're taking action and working ethically. I'm sure you'll find all the guidance you require from your fellow members and we look forward to your shares as well.

Take a minute to check out the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

T J

Hello.
My name is Marcin and I live in Poland, I use nickname Sathed.
I`am learning a lot about internet marketing, making money online.
Currently I run my first project called Health Promo (niche site + amazon affiliate).
Website is done, SEO in progress, my Twitter & Facebook starting to grow audience.
I`m looking for new ideas, website monetization schemes and new 100% ethic ways to earn online (I personally get scammed few times).
I think I can find here a lot of usefull informations and share my knowledge too.

Cheers,
Sathed
It all about going through trial and errors! In time...you will grow and become successful in the internet marketing business.

banners
Back