The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

About. (ALLTIME $60K+)

Deputy

affiliate
Hello, I'm "Deputy" from Ukraine. I'm 18 years old and I working hard in online marketing since 13 years old.
How I began? I had big troubles in my family. My parents divorced and I with my mom had no enough money even food
Every day I started from forums. I read tons information about earning in network.
I had a dream - support my mom as I can.
In one day I've found a website with cheats for online games. It's was an simple website which had big part of traffic from Youtube.
I've stolen an idea of this website. I've recorded my own videos on youtube and I got my first traffic.
2b3e914fac6b4c278c15b6f4c29cafff.png

After one month I had 3K visitors per day and I was earning $30-40 Daily. It's was 2013 year. I worked by this method and I Scale scale scale traffic. I've biggest sites network in Russian Internet of this niche. Soon I had $70-120 per day with it. How did I monetize it? I ask SMS for unpack cheats.
1214ad69d46e41e9ba9808ff42cd45da.png

(1 338 904 RUB in USD by Old Exchange Rates ~ 41 700)

But this method is died. People became smarter and YT began blocked videos of this niche.

Then I've start to earn money with Instagram
I think it's don't need to explain bcz everyone knows how people had earnings with IG.
ed714c3491374186a1aa72a468f6a192.png
90c6d2aeb1c24d269daf2a361380e50d.png

Good experience, yeah? I still try to earn with IG but it's dead now too.
Does anyone there earn with FB Giveaways and Dating? Please contact me I need a little help (I'll help you too with facebook, I know much useful things)
Thankful this money now I work in government of my city and earn there too.
If you have any questions - ask me!
Sorry for my bad English.

Hello, I'm "Deputy" from Ukraine. I'm 18 years old and I working hard in online marketing since 13 years old.

Welcome to AffiliateFix @Deputy ! It's great to have you here.

How I began? I had big troubles in my family. My parents divorced and I with my mom had no enough money even food
Every day I started from forums. I read tons information about earning in network.
I had a dream - support my mom as I can.
In one day I've found a website with cheats for online games. It's was an simple website which had big part of traffic from Youtube.
I've stolen an idea of this website. I've recorded my own videos on youtube and I got my first traffic.
2b3e914fac6b4c278c15b6f4c29cafff.png

After one month I had 3K visitors per day and I was earning $30-40 Daily. It's was 2013 year. I worked by this method and I Scale scale scale traffic. I've biggest sites network in Russian Internet of this niche. Soon I had $70-120 per day with it. How did I monetize it? I ask SMS for unpack cheats.
1214ad69d46e41e9ba9808ff42cd45da.png

(1 338 904 RUB in USD by Old Exchange Rates ~ 41 700)

But this method is died. People became smarter and YT began blocked videos of this niche.

Then I've start to earn money with Instagram
I think it's don't need to explain bcz everyone knows how people had earnings with IG.
ed714c3491374186a1aa72a468f6a192.png
90c6d2aeb1c24d269daf2a361380e50d.png

Good experience, yeah? I still try to earn with IG but it's dead now too.
Does anyone there earn with FB Giveaways and Dating? Please contact me I need a little help (I'll help you too with facebook, I know much useful things)
Thankful this money now I work in government of my city and earn there too.
If you have any questions - ask me!
Sorry for my bad English.

So, are you ready to move into affiliate marketing, CPA, etc.?

With your experience, you should do well.

We have loads of great contributors posting actionable information every day.

I'm sure you will find we are a friendly and engaging group of marketers and easy to forge relationships with.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

See you around the forums.

T J

who said instagram is dead ??
one of my friends is making 500$-1K/day using IG + content lockers
it is about your twist because every method out there is working but you should give it your touch to make it unique

banners
Back