The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

A4D network Unresponsive??

davidausten

affiliate
Hey guys, anyone having communications issues with A4D recently? My affiliate manager hasn't been responding to my messages since the beginning of June, even though he seems to be online all the time...

I used to have another aff manager there and she always get back to my messages but since I switched aff manager communications have become worse. My inquiry is about my payments so it's important that I get reply soon.

And yes, my account is still up and running. I'm still running campaigns and still getting conversions this month, no issues.

Try calling them up instead of emailing? That will instantly get their attention.

Alternatively, try sending an email with URGENT in the subject line and send it directly to their finance department ;) But A4D are the good guys so never had any issues whatsoever.

Nick

Hey guys, anyone having communications issues with A4D recently? My affiliate manager hasn't been responding to my messages since the beginning of June, even though he seems to be online all the time...

I used to have another aff manager there and she always get back to my messages but since I switched aff manager communications have become worse. My inquiry is about my payments so it's important that I get reply soon.

And yes, my account is still up and running. I'm still running campaigns and still getting conversions this month, no issues.

Let me know if your still having issues bro, I am a manager at A4D and would be happy to help!

banners
Back