The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

A2Ads contact info?

Dario

Trying to reach out to A2Ads guys (former FluxAds), added the owner to Skype , emailed them several times but no response.
Have LeadsCon finished? - Maybe it is a reason why they are busy.

Trying to reach out to A2Ads guys (former FluxAds), added the owner to Skype , emailed them several times but no response.
Have LeadsCon finished? - Maybe it is a reason why they are busy.

Sorry bud. Been slammed since returning from ASE/Leadscon. Finally all caught up. I saw your offer apps, so i approved those. Haven't had much time to hop on Skype this week. Should be on all day tomorrow. Just about caught up on emails. :)

Sorry bud. Been slammed since returning from ASE/Leadscon. Finally all caught up. I saw your offer apps, so i approved those. Haven't had much time to hop on Skype this week. Should be on all day tomorrow. Just about caught up on emails. :)

No problem mate! It was quick reply on here:) Talk to you soon then.

Jon, can you please answer on this thread or Skype/Email? I have to ask you something important, you are my A2Ads AM.

Tell affiliates you nolonger pay anymore.I have seen several complaints on facebook,warrior,digitalpoint and even here about your company.Are you going under?Your payments are nolonger guaranteed

Why you do not respond?

banners
Back