The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

A website about web hosting and domain

E

eurlbook

Hi, everyone, I built a website about web hosting and domain, I'd like to hear more voice about various brand. So, I can make my website better and better.

I think that you have to write about all of hosting providers and do a research, find new information, compare and share opinion. This will be interesting. For the purpose of success you have to write about something you know.

Hi, everyone, I built a website about web hosting and domain, I'd like to hear more voice about various brand. So, I can make my website better and better.
I also have a website about hosting & domain like you, but I'm running in coupon industry, providing coupons for domain & hosting.

GoDaddy is garbage. They are expensive for what they offer, their renewal rates are awful, their support is highly susceptible to social engineering (from experience & from news), & their entire stance on SOPA shows they only care about their bottom dollar.

Anytime that I take a customer off their hosting platform is a good day for me.

If you're working in domain/hosting coupon market then you can visit my blog eCoupon for more information. Could you please share about your site so that I can learn something?

I will recommend using Unisecure for web server hosting services. Unisecure has clients worldwide. The prices on website are nominal with no hidden charges. Also, Unisecure provides advanced technology with 24x7 technical support & guarantees 99.995% server uptime. Services are offered as managed vps hosting, cloud server services, dedicated server hosting, bare metal server services, colocation server services etc.

MI
Back