The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

A Voluum questions

ArtemNedobor

affiliate
Hey mates!
I'm pretty new in the game. And I have some questions about Voluum:

1. I was testing direct link campaign on bing for an offer from clickbank. I stoped bing campaign 3 days ago, but I still have visits in Voluum and it's not 2-3 visits, yesterday I had 998 visits on this campaign

2. Numbers of visits in my traffic sources much lower than in Voluum. E.g. yesterday From Revcontent I had 218 clicks, but Voluum shows me 312 visits. And that kind of problem is with all of my traffic sources. Why could it be?

There could be bots and reviewers going to your links, or people saving your link and visiting it again later.

Check if the traffic comes from different countries or if the tokens are filled in.

Hey mates!
I'm pretty new in the game. And I have some questions about Voluum:

1. I was testing direct link campaign on bing for an offer from clickbank. I stoped bing campaign 3 days ago, but I still have visits in Voluum and it's not 2-3 visits, yesterday I had 998 visits on this campaign

2. Numbers of visits in my traffic sources much lower than in Voluum. E.g. yesterday From Revcontent I had 218 clicks, but Voluum shows me 312 visits. And that kind of problem is with all of my traffic sources. Why could it be?

Hey, @ArtemNedobor
I have quite the same issue I think I must share. I am so surprised and sad and disappointed at a time that had to drop a few words on that to you.

I’ve been questioning my choice of a tracker for some time. I always used voluum but then saw so many trackers on the market with a better pricing. And still couldn’t think of switching.. too much time and hassle that I wasn’t eager to bother. Until yesterday…

There was a rumor on the internet that voluum has safety issues. It caught my attention and I decided to investigate the problem further on… There is one secure source I trust, so I asked the guys to help me out. Well, to make the matter short there are many complaints from affiliates (their clients) who claim that voluum has been disclosing the private information on traffic sources, offers, affiliate networks, etc. The issues mostly deal with CPA networks and private info on offers which is obviously was let out live from the tracker side. And that made me think whether voluum really uses clients accounts for their own purposes…

And that’s not all, it looks like every 500 click is lost of the count, does that mean voluum steals it? Having considered the huge amount of traffic, you might not even notice it… But! There is no way they’re going to get away with that.

MI
Back