The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

A true story of how emails can sometimes go wrong.

Robocop

affiliate
A Minneapolis couple decided to go to Florida to thaw out after a particularly icy winter. They planned to stay in the same hotel where they spent their honeymoon 20 years earlier. Because of their hectic schedules the husband left Minnesota and flew to Florida on Thursday, with his wife flying down the following day.

The husband checked into the hotel. There was a computer in his room so he decided to send his wife an e-mail. However, he accidentally left out one letter in her e-mail address and without realising sent the message.

Meanwhile somewhere in Houston a widow had just returned from her husband’s funeral. He was a minister who had a heart attack and died. The widow decided to check her emails, expecting messages from relatives and friends.

After reading the first message she screamed and fainted, the widow’s son rushed into her room and saw the computer screen which read:

To: My loving wife Subject: I’ve arrived! Date: October 16 2004

I know you are surprised to hear from me. They have computers here now and you are allowed to send e-mail to loved ones. I’ve just arrived and been checked in. I see that everything is prepared for your arrival tomorrow. Looking forward to seeing you then, I hope your journey is as uneventful as mine was.

P.S. Sure is freaking hot down here. :taz:

Well well, I guess the widow did not recover from her faint and joined the husband the following day :lol:

banners
Back