The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

A Swede (no bikini teams)

swecoder

affiliate
Hello,

I'm a newcomer to more serious Internet Marketing, but I've been running sites with affiliate ads for years, though those sites have been more about doing something fun than actually making lots of money. Income wise, my best site generated perhaps $200 per year but required lots of work (it was an App-review site). Still, as long as it was fun, it was worth it.

Now I've decided to try some more serious IMing, however, and created a personal blog (on a new domain) to help me keep focused and document my ideas.

To get started, I've been reading a lot both here and on the Warrior Forums (I've naturally read the 411-guide here).

Getting started was a bit trickier than I thought as I've been rejected by both Clickbooth and Maxbounty, despite being perfectly honest with all my information. Not sure if my nationality (Swedish) is an issue, or if my profile (being an amateur publisher) is an issue as both sites claim to only want "the best" publishers. I did send queries back (in the way each email said I should if I wanted to question their decision) to get an idea about what I might have done wrong in the applications.

So far I'm promoting two clickbank products using AdWords, but while the CTR is good, there have been no sales so far.

Well.. that's me.. Daniel the Swede.. (and as my handle suggests, I'm a developer "in real life", coding applications for a living).

Welcome, great to see you here.....maybe try applying for some more newbie friendly networks? BLAM ads and Peerfly may be a good start.

Thanks for the welcome. :)

I have applied to Peerfly too, but I'm currently at position 130 in the queue of applicants, so I think it'll be a couple of days before I get in there (if I do get in).

I will continue to browse the forums and maybe write a case study of my two AdWords clickbank campaigns. I'm also considering starting up a couple of other campaigns with either dedicated domains or with a blogspot-blog to learn how to drive traffic without PPC.

I got approved with 7Search yesterday, but without any good offers I'm taking it easy there.

I'm also brainstorming a bit regarding a "project template" in either Excel or as an application. Something that can help me keep track of my various projects, how long they've been running, daily income, type of promotions tried etc.

Welcome to the forum. Apply over at CPAAlpha, I don't think you would have a problem getting in there.

Thanks for the welcomes :)

I actually applied for CPA Alpha this morning and just now finished replying to their first email asking a bunch of questions. Expecting a call on Skype at some point though I don't want to do phonecalls - (personal preference, I don't have anything to hide). I do understand why they want to use phones to confirm identity though. :)

Thanks for the welcomes :)

I actually applied for CPA Alpha this morning and just now finished replying to their first email asking a bunch of questions. Expecting a call on Skype at some point though I don't want to do phonecalls - (personal preference, I don't have anything to hide). I do understand why they want to use phones to confirm identity though. :)

Welcome to the CPAAlpha family. We are proud to have you aboard. Tyler is your account rep. He is very good and will help you in any way he can.

Thanks :) I'm browsing through offers as I type this. A whole different set of offers than what I've seen at my other (though admittedly limited experience) networks, though more interesting. I get ideas just by browsing the stuff. I will have some questions later on for sure.

Thanks, and it's really nice to have a go-to place like CPAFix where there are reps for the networks! I feel very comfortable here.

Thanks :) I'm browsing through offers as I type this. A whole different set of offers than what I've seen at my other (though admittedly limited experience) networks, though more interesting. I get ideas just by browsing the stuff. I will have some questions later on for sure.

Thanks, and it's really nice to have a go-to place like CPAFix where there are reps for the networks! I feel very comfortable here.
Thats the whole idea and vision so I'm glad were achieving it :)

MI
Back