The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

A Starter Affiliate From Toronto

smartdavid

affiliate
Hi everyone, I'm glad that I found this community with lots of information, resources and opportunities.
I'm pleased to introduce myself to this privileged community. I am in 50's and a husband and father of two grown up children.
I've been wandering through the jungle of information, trainings and courses for many months while working as a freelance translator.
Now I am almost determined to work on affiliate marketing by paid traffic methods and this community seems to be just the right place for me.
I hope I would be able to share information, knowledge, experiences and opinions with fellow marketers through the Forum.
I wish a good success for every member in internet marketing and in life.

Well smart david , I think you have several people around that will be more than happy to help you on your journey. Glad to have you join us on Affiliate fix . Let us know if you have any questions :)

Hi, David, welcome!

It's good to see another Canadian here. :) I'm from London, just a couple of hours away from you.

As far as, "I hope I would be able to share information, knowledge, experiences and opinions with fellow marketers through the Forum." Well, we're good at sharing. :)

Welcome to the forum, David!

It's never too late to start banking in this industry. Let us know if you ever need help! :ninja:

MI
Back