The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

A pointer in the good direction!

elsalvador

affiliate
Hi all,

I just joined The Dojo earlier today. I've been reading Warrior Forum, Black Hat World and other forums for years but never really joined the conversation. I already have two succesfull projects: an autopilot network of blogs making about 8k / month and some Adsense sites generating 5k / month, so nothing to complain about. However, I want to jump into mobile CPA and that's why I bought the e-book of the forum member CMA - which was pretty good.

I've been playing around a few days and got 1 succesfull campaign making about $80 / day. So: I want a few more of those. My tools to play with are Zeropark, Voluum and Yeahmobi. I don't think adding other tools/networks would help me.

So if I open my Voluum screen I'm staring at this:

1.jpeg

I'm using direct links, have several campaigns (Argentina, Colombia, some Asian countries) and want to play around a bit to see how it works before picking a niche and region/countries. Via Zeropark I don't have the ability to use creatives - which is fine for me in this stage.

I would appreciate any help or feedback to point me in the right direction.

Many thanks!

Great start!
Check if you offer converts in all carriers and OS and optimize. Also, split test the same or similar offers in other affiliate networks. They payouts and Conversion rates can be different on each one.

Thanks for your reply. I know how to use Zeropark to put non-converting sources on hold so that's helping me to optimize my ROI on the campaign which is running properly. However, the issue is I have a handful of campaigns with a few hundred clicks and ZERO conversions. I can't segment without any conversions so I think I'm making a mistake somewhere in the proces?

Some offers just don't convert or need different angles and landers to test. That's normal. I'd focus on growing the one you already have with positive ROI instead of launching like 20 at the same time. Are this mobile offers or desktop ones? The PPV is really low.

Regards.

Thanks for your reply. All offers are mobile, that's the area I want to play around. I'm tweaking the good one but hey, it's the better to have 3 good campaigns running making $100 / day than one, isn't it?
So I'm interested to learn what tools I can use to understand why particular offers aren't working.

Thanks for your reply. All offers are mobile, that's the area I want to play around. I'm tweaking the good one but hey, it's the better to have 3 good campaigns running making $100 / day than one, isn't it?
So I'm interested to learn what tools I can use to understand why particular offers aren't working.

Sometimes it's just the offer. To see if it converts or not, talk to your affiliate manager. They'll give you great info so you can optimize or choose the best ones.

banners
Back