The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win
Hello Everyone, I have been hear for sometime now and i have been reading different threads and stories around.

Anyway i want to start implementing. So i need you all to help me.

Current Budget Now is $50 (Excluding Hosting. Because i have a namecheap hosting).

I look forward to your responses.

1. Since you started CPA, Which offers has been the most converting for you.

2. How do you find Converting Offer.

3. Do you use tracker (if so, what is the name and how did you set it up)

4. Can i get an Example of the Landing Page you are using for your offers.

5. When it comes to sending traffic to your offers. Which ones as been the most converting.

6. Do you use free traffic, (Kindly Tell me about it)

7. Do you use paid traffic, (Kindly Tell me about it)

8. As a newbie in CPA marketing, What are the mistakes i should not make.

9. Where do you find Competition and how do you spy on them.

Anyway Below are the List of Networks i have joined. CPALead, Maxbounty and OGAds

In the tutorials of K you'll have all the answers you'll need. The next step is "trial and error", and then testing, testing, testing... That's the learning curve every Internet Marketer has to master.
Regarding well converting offers for your niche, area etc. the Affiliate Manager are the the contact partner. Nobody here could tell you this as exactly as they can ;)

Thanks Marc.

Am not sure if it's only me, Maxbounty affiliate manager does not seems to be responsive,

I sent an email and Skype message and I haven't heard from her

Hello Everyone, I have been hear for sometime now and i have been reading different threads and stories around.

Anyway i want to start implementing. So i need you all to help me.

Current Budget Now is $50 (Excluding Hosting. Because i have a namecheap hosting).

I look forward to your responses.

1. Since you started CPA, Which offers has been the most converting for you.

2. How do you find Converting Offer.

3. Do you use tracker (if so, what is the name and how did you set it up)

4. Can i get an Example of the Landing Page you are using for your offers.

5. When it comes to sending traffic to your offers. Which ones as been the most converting.

6. Do you use free traffic, (Kindly Tell me about it)

7. Do you use paid traffic, (Kindly Tell me about it)

8. As a newbie in CPA marketing, What are the mistakes i should not make.

9. Where do you find Competition and how do you spy on them.

Anyway Below are the List of Networks i have joined. CPALead, Maxbounty and OGAds

Hey, @Akintunde Felix, according to your budget that'll be great to find something affordable. So, let's return to the third point of yours.

You can check this thread to find out the best tracking tool VOTE NOW: What tracking tool do you use? | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix

I would like to offer you using AdsBridge, as it has free trial and great support and manuals, so setting won't make you wait long.

1. Register
2. create traffic source
3. create affiliate network
4. create offer
5. create campaign

If you'll have any questions I 'll be glad to assist you:)

Hey, @Akintunde Felix, according to your budget that'll be great to find something affordable. So, let's return to the third point of yours.

You can check this thread to find out the best tracking tool VOTE NOW: What tracking tool do you use? | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix

I would like to offer you using AdsBridge, as it has free trial and great support and manuals, so setting won't make you wait long.

1. Register
2. create traffic source
3. create affiliate network
4. create offer
5. create campaign

If you'll have any questions I 'll be glad to assist you:)

Thanks

Hi @Akintunde Felix ... Ok, so Ill try to reply to as many questions and as best I can:

1. Since you started CPA, Which offers has been the most converting for you. We have a weekly newsletter that advices our clients on top, constant and estable products that have the best eCPMs on CPA. Our account managers also advice you daily should you wish to know this. (We work on adult and mainstream products; so games, horoscopes etc)

2. How do you find Converting Offer. We work with direct advertisers, we specialize in local monetization per geo and segment.

3. Do you use tracker (if so, what is the name and how did you set it up) our affiliates and advertiser use many types of tracker, we welcome all. In terms of Kimia we use our own S2S tracking system through a pixelcode.

4. Can i get an Example of the Landing Page you are using for your offers. You can indeed, on Kimias product market you get all the full details about the offers and a sample of the LP :) Complete transparency

5. When it comes to sending traffic to your offers. Which ones as been the most converting. I´d reference back to point 1.

6. Do you use free traffic, (Kindly Tell me about it) No applicable

7. Do you use paid traffic, (Kindly Tell me about it) We work with affiliates who need help with the local mobile traffic monetization and with local advertisers that need to promote their mobile offers/services.

8. As a newbie in CPA marketing, What are the mistakes i should not make. Choose networks that trustworthy and best fit your business models and goals... you might see them frequently on forums giving advice or have reference about them from industry colleagues. Then stick to the ones that give the best eCPMs and of course that you have good chemistry with, those that are "newbie friendly"! ;)

And I say choose networks, in plural, because ideally you should always split test. In fact @ Kimia, as we know this is a good strategy for affiliates, we even have our tools setup so that you don´t only to use Kimias products for your traffic, you can filter traffic to OTHER OUTSIDE products; so we help you, with our inhouse technology, to do split tests or optimize your traffic as you wish.

In terms of applying to networks and starting your journey, just be honest at all times and once you find the trustworthy networks, work with your account manager to setup and scale campaigns. AMs have inside trend information and stats that sometimes you don´t directly have or don´t know how to analyze in details, they can help you, they want to help you make revenue, as its a win/win for both sides :)

Heres our approval process, newbies included : Official - Kimia | Page 2 | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix

9. Where do you find Competition and how do you spy on them. I believe other affiliates or our moderators can give you better feedback on this, there are many threads that discuss tools and tactics regarding this topic. I will hand the mic over to these colleagues :)

Hi @Akintunde Felix ... Ok, so Ill try to reply to as many questions and as best I can:

1. Since you started CPA, Which offers has been the most converting for you. We have a weekly newsletter that advices our clients on top, constant and estable products that have the best eCPMs on CPA. Our account managers also advice you daily should you wish to know this. (We work on adult and mainstream products; so games, horoscopes etc)

2. How do you find Converting Offer. We work with direct advertisers, we specialize in local monetization per geo and segment.

3. Do you use tracker (if so, what is the name and how did you set it up) our affiliates and advertiser use many types of tracker, we welcome all. In terms of Kimia we use our own S2S tracking system through a pixelcode.

4. Can i get an Example of the Landing Page you are using for your offers. You can indeed, on Kimias product market you get all the full details about the offers and a sample of the LP :) Complete transparency

5. When it comes to sending traffic to your offers. Which ones as been the most converting. I´d reference back to point 1.

6. Do you use free traffic, (Kindly Tell me about it) No applicable

7. Do you use paid traffic, (Kindly Tell me about it) We work with affiliates who need help with the local mobile traffic monetization and with local advertisers that need to promote their mobile offers/services.

8. As a newbie in CPA marketing, What are the mistakes i should not make. Choose networks that trustworthy and best fit your business models and goals... you might see them frequently on forums giving advice or have reference about them from industry colleagues. Then stick to the ones that give the best eCPMs and of course that you have good chemistry with, those that are "newbie friendly"! ;)

And I say choose networks, in plural, because ideally you should always split test. In fact @ Kimia, as we know this is a good strategy for affiliates, we even have our tools setup so that you don´t only to use Kimias products for your traffic, you can filter traffic to OTHER OUTSIDE products; so we help you, with our inhouse technology, to do split tests or optimize your traffic as you wish.

In terms of applying to networks and starting your journey, just be honest at all times and once you find the trustworthy networks, work with your account manager to setup and scale campaigns. AMs have inside trend information and stats that sometimes you don´t directly have or don´t know how to analyze in details, they can help you, they want to help you make revenue, as its a win/win for both sides :)

Heres our approval process, newbies included : Official - Kimia | Page 2 | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix

9. Where do you find Competition and how do you spy on them. I believe other affiliates or our moderators can give you better feedback on this, there are many threads that discuss tools and tactics regarding this topic. I will hand the mic over to these colleagues :)

Thank you for your strategic answers...;);)

i will answer this QT
"8. As a newbie in CPA marketing, What are the mistakes i should not make."
don't change your approach many times other ways u gonna lost in this industry . promote one type of offers (one vertical until you master than u can move all verticals are Profitable)

i will answer this QT
don't change your approach many times other ways u gonna lost in this industry . promote one type of offers (one vertical until you master than u can move all verticals are Profitable)

Thank you for your Great Response:):):)

i will answer this QT

Great Suggestion!!!!!!! You will throw your money away otherwise

MI
Back