The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

A newbie in affiliate marketing

Welcome to the fix. This forum is great. Alot of good info here on how to get started. Best of luck on earning that first $1

Hey John,

which anime is your most favorite one?

Hope this place will become your AM home, where you're always welcome.
We are here to help you increase your knowledge and wisdom.

Tell us bit more about you, your experience etc
Please feel free to ask any question.

And if you're searching for trustful CPI network, just ping me!
P.S. we have launched PINs as well. Join our at your journey!

Hey dear, thanks a lot actually am starting to love this place :D

Am a big fan of manga like Death note, naruto shupuden, attack of titans, black jack...
It's about 6 months now i decided to work from home, a full time learning Computer programming, Trading, Affiliate networking, and blogging, it's a lot of work and a lot of knowledge, sometimes i feel lost in all of this :p

But as naruto said 'this is my ninja way' never give up, even am not making any money since then but i faith i will soon
I have a degree from college in commerce and i lost my job because of a misunderstanding between me and the department manager and other stuffs.

i founded that CPA network is a great way to use to promote offers it's better than E- commerce if i don't a capital to buy and sell products online.

i do have a lot questions on how to promote CPA offers and i will really appreciate your help in this

CPI, is it a mobile job ?

Welcome to the forum! There's a lot of good info here, and a lot of helpful people. Don't be afraid to ask for help! good luck to you in all your journeys!

Hey thanks for the precious informations posted here in your forum, great job reflex a white hearts thanks.

Hi @john saylor , welcome to AffiliateFix! It's great to have you with us.

Am so excited to make my first dollar in affiliate marketing following your courses and advises

How far along are you in planning your first campaigns?

What areas of affiliate marketing are of interest to you?

You'll meet a lot of great folks here and all of them helping one another daily. I'm sure you'll find your way around and hook up with some interesting members.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

See you around the forums.

Check out the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

Good Luck!

T J

Am taking notes and reading tutorials about CPA, a lot of techniques to learn to be successful

sometimes am close, sometimes i feel a far way, what am doing now is creating blogs, landing pages, making websites, collecting and sending emails, doing research for keywords, studying a good strategy for social medias especially Facebook, this is 24/7 work to pass to the next level,
am starting with free resources then after making some profits i will try the paid services

am looking for offers in
health " psychology,medecine, treatments, natural products, sports, cooking ",
animation " i used to love drawing, anime, manga, media softwares ",
commerce " sales,economy, finance, marketing, trading" ,
fashion " shoes, clothes, accessories ",
mobiles " products and services ",,,

Focus on one thing is an option, am still looking for this one to give it a 100%
My ideas based on my self knowledge, that's why am lost here
I know a lot about ninja and DOJO is exactly what i need :D

Focus on one thing is an option, am still looking for this one to give it a 100%
My ideas based on my self knowledge, that's why am lost here
I know a lot about ninja and DOJO is exactly what i need :D

Every business needs:

1. a plan
2. a schedule for research, learning, and execution
3. a budget

Here is a set of immediate goals:

1. Get a VPS
2. Select a vertical
3. Select a tracker
4. Select a couple of networks and get your approval
5. Select a traffic source
6. Create a schedule for researching, learning (training), and working. This is a business, treat it as such!
7. Create a budget for every expense (daily, weekly, monthly)
8. Be very active in this forum by researching, asking questions, helping others when you are able.

Select one vertical. one tracker, and one traffic source. Learn from your fellow members here to master each one of them (a couple of months). Then you can expand and replicate your successes.

Also, get a follow along going in our Follow Alongs and Online Journeys forum.

Remember This! : Nothing has to be perfect before you start. Read & study, but invest and implement at the same time. You cannot learn all of it from reading and studying. A great deal of your learning comes from implementing!

newbie411 is a great ebook to start with

1. what VPS you suggest ?
2. I think i will start with "Health" i used to work with a doctor in my free time
3. prosper202
4. Adworkmedia, Cpagrip approuves me
5. Bing ads or facebook ads
6. am jobless i don't have a choice
7. I learnt a lot from trading about money management
8. This forum is the best forum i have, i will recommend it to everyone i know

I really appreciate you answers, quality and value deserve more than thanks

You have a lot of resources and tools and professional members here, this forum is my first school in CPA

thanks dear

I use BlueHost VPS's. They start at $29.95 a month and are scalable.

Your skills in business and money management will serve you well in this industry.

Looking forward to your follow along.

MI
Back