The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

A little about me, the thirteen year old

Mohannad

My name is Mohannad Alsaidi. I am a 13 year old, internet marketer. I was inspired by another well known internet marketer, Carl Ocab who is also 13 years of age. I have had great success online with affiliate marketing and marketing my own self made products. When I first started marketing, i thought it was going to be a piece of cake, which believe me, it is now! That is because of the experience and knowledge i have gained over time. For me, Internet Marketing is a hobby. I enjoy it. The challenge is fun for me. Most Internet Marketers i see these days are just in it for the money, which is a negative way to look at it but i know that was my first intent and probably yours also. And thinking that way led me to rush my work, and not have much success at all! One negative action led me to other negatives and the spiral continued, until i found a positive action which led me to more positives, and that spiral continued. My main point here is, Find something you like doing rather then doing something because you feel it will give you more or get you further. I have done work with top-notch Internet Marketers and Gurus. I have made thousands online as a 13 year old Marketer. My main advice for people is to stay motivated, because if we aren't motivated, we would never get anything done! And remember this, MARKETING IS NOT ROCKET SCIENCE!

Hi Mohannad,

Welcome to 5 Star. Amazing that you are only 13. Thanks for joining and for your nice intro.
Hope you will jump into some of our discussions.

Welcome to 5 Star, Mohannad.

Thanks for joining.

You sound like you are enjoying making money online.

I am sure our members look forward to reading more of what you have to say. I hope you will be joining us in some of our discussions.

MI
Back