The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

A great run came to an end

john snow

It was great while it lasted.The offer is removed and time to move on and hustle.
mb.png

Ah, but what a great run you had! Congrats :) Did the offer just run its course then?

what was the cause of its end? maybe you can tweak it and bring it back around!

That was an awesome campaign result, congrats! What type of promotion were you using?

Happy for you buddy. I have seen the graph and I am like wow, this guy really had an awesome run. One thing I want to inquire is the tips or things that you were doing on the days your graph is higher than the rest of the week. I think you also need to note that so that you can keep staying on tp for the entire week of your run. I will be glad also to know the types of offers you are promoting.

Happy for you buddy. I have seen the graph and I am like wow, this guy really had an awesome run. One thing I want to inquire is the tips or things that you were doing on the days your graph is higher than the rest of the week. I think you also need to note that so that you can keep staying on tp for the entire week of your run. I will be glad also to know the types of offers you are promoting.

I was adding more targets and keywords.

Don't get me wrong, this is not related to you because I am not able to speak about your traffic at all, but sometimes even though affiliates are on great run and making good money, they not provide good quality and advertisers is stopping campaign.

Sometimes is better to invest more money in quality and earn less in a month or two, but to build long term relationship with advertiser - that way, offer will hardly get paused.

Best of luck in some other campaign!

Keep Every Think Like That
Go to an other Network and Look For some Offer Like that cus u have the Winning Combinations Now
am sure u will make it again

Don't get me wrong, this is not related to you because I am not able to speak about your traffic at all, but sometimes even though affiliates are on great run and making good money, they not provide good quality and advertisers is stopping campaign.

Sometimes is better to invest more money in quality and earn less in a month or two, but to build long term relationship with advertiser - that way, offer will hardly get paused.

Best of luck in some other campaign!

The offer expired and is pulled out from the network.

The offer expired and is pulled out from the network.

Off the topic, good to have you alive, John Snow :)
Sure, but I am Affiliate Manager myself and sometimes advertiser is requesting this - it depends on the offer model I guess. If it's CPL and if leads are not good quality, advertiser is cutting the whole network as source.
Just want you to have some insights about possible reasons for this.

Off the topic, good to have you alive, John Snow :)
Sure, but I am Affiliate Manager myself and sometimes advertiser is requesting this - it depends on the offer model I guess. If it's CPL and if leads are not good quality, advertiser is cutting the whole network as source.
Just want you to have some insights about possible reasons for this.

I see,thanks for the insight.I prolly got into it quite late though as the offer has been running few months.

When a offer is paused from the network the next thing I do is find that same offer on some other network or just use similar offers instead of pausing my campaign!

MI
Back