The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

A good time to get into Adult Dating?

R

_r123

I have been doing affiliate marketing off and on since late 2011. I experienced a large amount of success with my first ever campaign and made nearly six figures in four months. I'm not really sure why, but this made me lazy. I think experiencing near instant success spoiled me while things were good. I have been focusing on school for the time being, but I am looking to get back into affiliate marketing full time.

After researching several different verticals, I feel that I could do well in the adult dating scene. Do you have tips for me or are there any critically important things I should know before diving into this? Should I focus my efforts elsewhere?

Thanks Rohail, I really appreciate you doing this!

Last edited by a moderator:
It's always a good time to get into adult dating.

Give me a shout if your looking for dating offers. Society Invite work direct with all the best dating advertisers and have top payouts. We also have several exclusives you wont get anywhere else.

Feel free to add my skype: jake.dean1987 and we can go over things in more detail

Cheers

The biggest mistake you can make in this industry is becoming complacent when you start making a little (or a lot) of money. If you're not working hard, guaranteed there is SOMEBODY working their ass off to take your spot. Make a promise to yourself that you will never let them happen again and milk a campaign for all it's worth.

As for adult - it's a little late in the game and not as easy as it was when it first got hot. There's definitely a ton of traffic and volume but success in adult these days depends on direct relationships with advertisers AND connections with traffic sources. You can be successful without these, but you'll never be able to compete with guys that have the aforementioned. It's an extremely competitive space. Try non-adult pop networks and mobile ad networks to get your feet wet before moving onto bigger traffic sources.

It's true that the space is very competitive, but with the right offers and targeted traffic you can be successful! (True for any campaign). Some of our partners are seeing great returns running exclusive offers. There is definitely money to be made. Good luck with the comeback!

As for adult - it's a little late in the game and not as easy as it was when it first got hot. There's definitely a ton of traffic and volume but success in adult these days depends on direct relationships with advertisers AND connections with traffic sources. You can be successful without these, but you'll never be able to compete with guys that have the aforementioned. It's an extremely competitive space. Try non-adult pop networks and mobile ad networks to get your feet wet before moving onto bigger traffic sources.

Thanks for the tips Rohail! I recently registered an ExoClick account...should I avoid that traffic source for the time being? I currently have an active account at TrafficVance if that's what you mean by a non-adult pop network. Also, what are some suggested mobile ad networks?

:)

banners
Back