The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

A big time procrastinator making a move.

zoyan

My name is zoyan (nick) and i have been in this forum when it used to be cpafix and running on vbulletin. I have been here that time when blamads and cpatank went down and i am still here. I learned and i tested most of the knowledge i got from here and other source but never went full bonkers with am stuff. Hopefully that's about to change. I will be taking one step at a time and make sure you guys are updated about my moves. Watch me succeed or procrastinate till i die. Shout out to K for making such a sick looking forum and keep it steadily running all these years. Kudos! :D

Hello @zoyan , fellow CPAFixer! :)

I'm glad you decided to come in and join the discussions.

I will be taking one step at a time and make sure you guys are updated about my moves.

I'll watch for your follow-along journey.

Watch me succeed or procrastinate till i die.

I vote succeed. Death by procrastination is ugly.

Shout out to K for making such a sick looking forum and keep it steadily running all these years. Kudos!

@k.1

ABSOLUTELY!!

My name is zoyan (nick) and i have been in this forum when it used to be cpafix and running on vbulletin.

Hi @zoyan , welcome to AffiliateFix! It's great to have you with us.

I have been here that time when blamads and cpatank went down and i am still here. I learned and i tested most of the knowledge i got from here and other source but never went full bonkers with am stuff. Hopefully that's about to change. I will be taking one step at a time and make sure you guys are updated about my moves. Watch me succeed or procrastinate till i die. Shout out to K for making such a sick looking forum and keep it steadily running all these years. Kudos! :D

We have loads of great contributors posting actionable information every day.

I'm sure you will find we are a friendly and engaging group of marketers and easy to forge relationships with.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

See you around the forums.

T J

Hi Zoyan,

If you're ever looking for CPA traffic, we're giving new customers a 1-month FREE trial.

MI
Back