The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

$9849 In December 2014

Samrath Gupta

I hope everyone had a great new year and said good bye to old year (2014) with a sweet smile :)

Traffic Source: SEO
Vertical: Free Trial Offers

rLBIYCs.png

I just wanted to inspire the newbies around who find it hard to make money. Please dont forget that everyone was new at some point. Even I was a NOOB when I stepped in.

Keep trying until you achieve!

Good Luck For 2015!

Man, it's rare that some one made damn good money with SEO for CPA offers!

Do you have full or partial keyword match domain? Do you do Blackhat or Whitehat SEO? What are the main traffic country? The US?

Man, it's rare that some one made damn good money with SEO for CPA offers!

Do you have full or partial keyword match domain? Do you do Blackhat or Whitehat SEO? What are the main traffic country? The US?
I dont get keyword based domains.. I have a team of SEO who does GH.. Country is US and CA

Hope this answers your concerns :)

:O 55$+ per lead ?

The free trials are not really free. They will charge your credit card for 150+ dollars a few days after you received the bottle of Acai Berry or whatever they are selling . The FTC considers this as scam. Just type in "Free Trial Scam FTC" in the search engine of your choice.

@samrath,

That's really good Bro. Very inspiring for guy's good in SEO who know how to bring in organic traffic.

Since you mentioned a SEO team works for you - or maybe your own SEO team - so how much did you invest in the website SEO as GH activities do incur costs.

What was the actual profit made in this $9k amount?

Again thank you for this inspiring thread.

Best Regards.

MI
Back