The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Ask Me Anything 98% people won't look at this post, are you're the 2%?

Nox007CPA

affiliate
Hey everyone, I've been very keen to join this community as I've heard it is extremely impressive! , I'm glad to be here, I'd love to give an introduction about myself. I've been into Internet Marketing since 2009, I was an Affiliate/Publisher back then, I've ran a lot of successful campaigns, being a publisher myself I've been through the ups and downs of the Industry and learned to survive even after getting hit by competition/niche saturation/lack of traffic and other obstacles.

I love helping out people, with the experience I have gained over the years, I can certainly help you with anything and everything that's related to Internet Marketing. I've been working as a Publisher Consultant for Scorpio Media since 2013, We are people who value people. Our vision is to propel the CPA space into an era of innovation and integrity. Our mission is to deliver all the offers, tools and support you need in one place, provided with care and a deep-level knowledge of all the components.

ALSO PLEASE CHECK OUT MY BUDDY JEFF's INTRO! He's a real pro and has a lot to offer too!

Please feel free to contact me any time! and join me and other fellow internet marketers in our daily Google Hangouts Monday - Friday 5pm-6pm* EST.

Last edited:
Hi Nox,

Good to see you and your buddy here. Scropio media looks good.

Just checked sign-up page.. Whats this coder and earner thing?

Hi Nox,

Good to see you and your buddy here. Scropio media looks good.

Just checked sign-up page.. Whats this coder and earner thing?

Hey mate,

So we have this question on our Sign up page : "Are you 1) an Earner 2) a Coder 3) Connected to Earners or Coders?: *"

1) an Earner - If you don't have good knowledge about coding and, your major is Marketing.
2) a Coder - If you're excellent at coding, and your major is coding.
3) Connected to Earners or Coders - If you're connected to people who are involved into Internet Marketing and you know people with good coding skills as well.

Hope that answers your question.

banners
Back