The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

7Search Webinar - We need your feedback!

K

Administrator
Administrator
Internet Marketing Deals
High Converting Landing Pages | ConversionWise
So we are planning a 7search webinar.

Please answer the following questions.

1. What day of the week is best for you?
  2. What time and timezone is best for you?
  3. What would you like us to cover on the webinar

1.any week day
2. after 8pm Real world time also known as GMT London
3. which offers work best on 7search?, which offers don't work on 7 search, Is a $1000 budget enough to get started and expect to at least break even as a relative newbie?

1. Tuesday and Wednesday. Thursday is also acceptable, but not not the best.
2. GMT is cool, around 8PM.
3. Best offers, maybe sample landing pages (if any), testing a campaign.

1. Most often, I can do any day of the week
2. Before 10:00 pm EST, if possible. (Think that's GMT-5) Daytime also works for me but may not for others.
3. I would like to know....

- why click counts sometimes differ between one screen and the next (and expenditures don't match either)
- how do I add a rotator for split testing banners, if it's possible
- how to properly test banners, how to figure best times, keywords, etc.
- how to know when sites should be blocked

If I think of anything else, I'll be back. I also like the other people's suggestions, too.

Thanks for doing this, K! I'm really looking forward to this webinar.

Last edited:
Monday - Friday
11 am ET to 6 pm ET
I would like to know the best way to set up the ads as far as: What is a good title, What is good copy inside the ad.

1. Any day.
2. Between 20:00 and 23:00 GMT
3. The Most Converted Headline of the ads & Which Method is more profitable (Landing Page or Direct Linking) for CPA / Clickbank Offers

Another question I would like to add: Any tips for getting direct link ads accepted?

Update: another question I've thought of....

How to decipher/understand the keyword rating system? I'm not sure what it means when there are no other bids showing but I'm still at -1, stuff like that.

Last edited:
1. What day of the week is best for you? M thru TH

2. What time and timezone is best for you? 10AM to 2PM EST

3. What would you like us to cover on the webinar Display is of the most interest to me

What day of the week is best for you? Mon - Fri
What time and timezone is best for you? I am Central Timezone 10 am - 8pm
What would you like us to cover on the webinar? Whatever you think a newbie should know about making money with 7Search.

1. What day of the week is best for you? M thru TH

2. What time and timezone is best for you? 10AM to 2PM EST

3. What would you like us to cover on the webinar Display is of the most interest to me

I am only doing display with 7Search, didn't think to mention that, glad you did.

1. What day of the week is best for you?----------------------------------Saturday
2. What time and timezone is best for you?------------------------------5 p.m Central Standard Time
3. What would you like us to cover on the webinar..........................Best way to run ad for CPA offers

I would also like to know if it is possible to split test ads for the same kw, eg same headline different text etc. I know you can do this with Google.

thanks

We will announce a date/time early next week - there will also be a thread made for you to submit all your questions - we will also record the webinar so everyone can watch it back in their own time.

MI
Back