The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

7search Traffic Quality in 2016

MithunRoy

affiliate
Hi I'm a new cpa marketer and I'm with Maxbounty
So I want to try 7search ppc for my first ppc campaign.
So how is it?How is the Quality of 7search ppc in 2016?
And i don't want to use tracking tools for my first campaign.
But i want to use Landing page surely.
So give me Some suggestion please.....

My suggestion- NO for 7search.
7Search quality is not much better in 2015, And when it is your first campaign so please try Bing or FB ads.

I haven't used 7 Search myself, but I have read that the traffic isn't very good quality. You may want to trry Bing Ads. I have used Bing Ads and it seems to be pretty good ad platform.

The reason 7Search is suggested for newbies is because it gives you a chance to 'get your feet wet' at a lower cost. You learn to work with PPC, campaign set up, testing and optimization, bidding, etc. while paying less than say, AdWords.

The reason 7Search is suggested for newbies is because it gives you a chance to 'get your feet wet' at a lower cost. You learn to work with PPC, campaign set up, testing and optimization, bidding, etc. while paying less than say, AdWords.

Why landing page surely and No to tracking tools for your first campaign?
Without tracking, how are you suppose to see which keywords is converting, which to pause. And you can't possibly optimize and scale eventually. And you are buying data which then goes straight to the drain.

But if you test on crap traffic, how can you get accurate data?

Crap traffic doesn't mean crap data. Crap traffic just means that it is cheap and not nearly the quality of the tier one traffic sources. As for the data, the whole idea of a Newbie utilizing a cheap traffic source is to learn the ropes of collecting the data and learning to read it and without spending as one might with a tier one traffic source. It save Newbies money, and teaches them how to use their tracker, collect the data, read the data, and refine the traffic source to produce a positive ROI. With a cheap traffic source, the Newbie can also practice with their ads, banners, and landing pages.

Once a Newbie learns to use a cheap tier two traffic source, they can be far more efficient and successful with the tier one traffic source.

Crap traffic doesn't mean crap data. Crap traffic just means that it is cheap and not nearly the quality of the tier one traffic sources. As for the data, the whole idea of a Newbie utilizing a cheap traffic source is to learn the ropes of collecting the data and learning to read it and without spending as one might with a tier one traffic source. It save Newbies money, and teaches them how to use their tracker, collect the data, read the data, and refine the traffic source to produce a positive ROI. With a cheap traffic source, the Newbie can also practice with their ads, banners, and landing pages.

Once a Newbie learns to use a cheap tier two traffic source, they can be far more efficient and successful with the tier one traffic source.
Thanks for the clarification. Maybe I'll take a shot at 7 Search after all..

If you don't wanna use tracking tools & analytics, you don't wanna make money, simple as that. Specially on lower tier ad networks. Cause most your campaigns will start losing money. And if you don't even know what's working and what isn't, guess what, you will keep losing money. Also even if by some miracle you hit a campaign that somewhat makes money out of the gate, is just a fluke and not repeatable. The money is in the process.

Affiliate marketing ain't no lottery ticket.

Thank you @azgold @james007 @djcrunk @JH1nz @Babs @MinionBanana @MithunRoy and of course @Tj Tutor

I would like to emphasise that tracking automates all the processes in your advertising campaigns, if you know how to use all the tracker's options you spend less time, earn more and always stay in profit.

Bunch of such options we developed on AdsBridge, btw, our support team always ready to guide you through our platform and show you how simple it can be. We also made short video guide for you, check them here.

Visit our platform here https://www.adsbridge.com/

i'm newbie too i have already try 7search its too bad i dont get any conversion please dont spend your money on this poor nethw go to fb ads or bing ads

I know it can be frustrating but there are people who have had success using 7Search. They figured out how to make it work.

Are you driving clicks direct to the offer, or your lander, or to a squeeze page?

I don't think all verticals work well on 7Search (true for most traffic sources), so a little research before running a campaign is a good idea. Also, I've read that 7S has a mostly male audience, so you might do better with offers and creatives geared to men.

I know it can be frustrating but there are people who have had success using 7Search. They figured out how to make it work.

Are you driving clicks direct to the offer, or your lander, or to a squeeze page?

I don't think all verticals work well on 7Search (true for most traffic sources), so a little research before running a campaign is a good idea. Also, I've read that 7S has a mostly male audience, so you might do better with offers and creatives geared to men.
thanks for your tips :) can you provide me some good quality mobile and ads traffic nethw that allow paypal to fund money please and for your opinion 530$ it is fine to promote offers or no ?? thanks ☻

banners
Back