The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

7search results with 'no estimated top clicks'

cucr3

affiliate
I am trying to figure out a 7search campaign and have a question regarding keyword research. When I entered a KW, and results came back, some had zero 'estimated top clicks.' Should I still bid on these? I noticed in Luke's video that he does bid on them. I also noticed that the bid amounts are not at default price in my search results, so that means someone is bidding on those KWs..

If a KW is getting impressions it is getting clicks right? Can someone please clear this up for me?

I am trying to figure out a 7search campaign and have a question regarding keyword research. When I entered a KW, and results came back, some had zero 'estimated top clicks.' Should I still bid on these? I noticed in Luke's video that he does bid on them. I also noticed that the bid amounts are not at default price in my search results, so that means someone is bidding on those KWs..

If a KW is getting impressions it is getting clicks right? Can someone please clear this up for me?

Yes, I still bid on these. For most you can bid a penny, which I think it would be dumb to pass up. If you run your campaign for a few days and don't see anything you can always remove them, but I'll usually at least give them a shot just in case :)

Also, if you get close to your max keywords you're allowed to bid on then simply contact their support and ask for an increase. I did this awhile back and haven't run into any issues.

Thanks Luke. They do get clicks though, right? How come 7search only puts number of estimate clicks on the first few results?

If you sort by clicks on the search tool then you can see which ones are actually generating clicks. I would bid on those. You can bid on the others because although they aren't getting clicks yet, they might and if you bid $0.01 what can it hurt? :)

banners
Back