The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

7search Keyword Research

Wolfshead

affiliate
Just a couple of questions for K, regarding keyword research with the 7search tool:

1. In the Newbie 411 guide, you advise looking for keywords with searches in the high xxxxx - I assume that means the high 5 figures?
  2. Estimated Top Clicks Per Month - do you pay any attention to this?

Cheers

Mark

Just a couple of questions for K, regarding keyword research with the 7search tool:

1. In the Newbie 411 guide, you advise looking for keywords with searches in the high xxxxx - I assume that means the high 5 figures?
  2. Estimated Top Clicks Per Month - do you pay any attention to this?

Cheers

Mark
This is for SEO - for 7Search i would put everything thats suggested in and then remove those that are not getting clicks or traffic! Of course Top clicks is a factor but you can get clicks from others!

Thanks K.

Just a couple of points:

1. In the guide, the advice regarding searches in the high xxxxx etc. is in the PPC section - shouldn't this be in the SEO section?
  2. Your advice about including all suggested keywords etc. is not in the guide - shouldn't this be included in the PPC section, replacing the search volume stuff?
Just want to make sure that I understand things properly.

Cheers

Mark

Thanks K.

Just a couple of points:

1. In the guide, the advice regarding searches in the high xxxxx etc. is in the PPC section - shouldn't this be in the SEO section?
  2. Your advice about including all suggested keywords etc. is not in the guide - shouldn't this be included in the PPC section, replacing the search volume stuff?
Just want to make sure that I understand things properly.

Cheers

Mark
Are you reading the latest version? CPA Guide ?

I can't find in the PPC section where i say pick xxxxx

Ah ok, thats either a typo or due to tiredness lol - either way i will change it! I should read Keywords with xxx - xxxx estimated searches a month!

Even if a KW is getting high searches and no clicks that may be down to many reasons....the copy may be bad, or no one may be bidding on it! Either way give it a go!

Ah ok, thats either a typo or due to tiredness lol - either way i will change it! I should read Keywords with xxx - xxxx estimated searches a month!

As per your first post, this is only for SEO, right?

Thanks again

Mark

Lol im even confusing myself - for 7Search xxx - xxxx, but its no harm throwing everything in to begin with!

I was planning on doing a case study, I'm just waiting for Luke at Peerfly to get back to me. I sent him an e-mail asking for his recommendations for offers to promote.

I jumped the gun a bit and signed up with 7search while I was waiting (thanks for the $50). I've just been playing around, getting familiar with the platform and the keyword tool.

As soon as Luke gets back to me, I'll get cracking.

Cheers

Mark

I was planning on doing a case study, I'm just waiting for Luke at Peerfly to get back to me. I sent him an e-mail asking for his recommendations for offers to promote.

I jumped the gun a bit and signed up with 7search while I was waiting (thanks for the $50). I've just been playing around, getting familiar with the platform and the keyword tool.

As soon as Luke gets back to me, I'll get cracking.

Cheers

Mark
PM me your email address so I can search my inbox. I was out of state at a wedding on Friday/Monday and I'm a little behind :)

banners
Back