The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

7K++/mo From Amazon

goblog

affiliate
BEFORE READING , SORRY PLEASE , IF YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND WHAT I WRITE WITH , BECAUSE MY MOTHER LANGUAGE , NOT ENGLISH .
THANKS.

you can join my class how i can do this : Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix

In the online business , there is not the instant , to struggle very hard .
if you want to fight , please do me this experience , if not , do not be fought , better closed the browser .

Below is spending my money , to start this .

POINT A
theme + plugin $ 100 .
1 year $ 250 domains .
initial article 45 article x $ 3 = $ 135.
Monthly article 30, article $ 100, a year = $ 950- +
Hosting Digitalocean ( $ 5 / month + $ 1backup ) a year = $ 60.
my internet $ 50 x 12 months = $ 600 / year
VPN / year $ 40.
Total = $ 2,135

POINT B
backlink shopping early
45 article backlinks , Tier1 = $ 140
just consider this free backlink posting , capital manually to web2.0 , edu , etc.
backlink tier2 bulk order @ $ 1 = $ 45.
total = $ 185

POINT C
advanced backlink at most 1 week 1x only.
1 x article $ 3.
1 x buy guest post $ 5.5
1x buy backlink tier2 to guest post $ 5.5
1 month costs $ 12 + $ 44 = $ 56 .
Total year = $ 70

In addition , I use :
- Only one domain , many articles
- There are 159 posts .
- The most important posts there are 45 posts , this is what I attempt in riding SERPS ( Checks SS )
- Super High Quality domain , PR4 BL harvard and other authority , fitted niche demand suitable for sale on amazon .
- Dedicated hosting ,
- Vpn us ( effect really, do not let the outside IP unreadable , because the market shot US )

additional info
- Article 80-90 % of all sales , the other for up selling ( optional ) set yourself.
- It's a new Amazon account , which account 4 yrs old , has been banned .
I enter the ID amazon when the 2nd month , new traffic 200visitor , one day there is a direct sales, direct review of acceptable amazon .
- New Payoneer

Data SS :
Alexa
Alexa.png

Amazon
Cair.jpg

SERPS
SERPs.png

NO HOAX
Withdraw.png

Initial beginning enter ID amazon CTR 20 % ,
Ever few days down , eventually postings that have many visitors , let me change the POI its link to amazon .
So everyday I check if minimal traffic CTR20 % , up to 25 % .
The rest of the traffic most of the other countries of Asia certainly not if buying interest from Amazon , not the stalking talaga .
Link amazon I do not ever use the keyword , because my article links to IBL and OBL in part to the authority site ,

Conversion normal 4-5 % as SS ,
Conversion In January fell , possibly because of low money offer section nebar end of the year so it was rather quiet .
MIJON_2.jpg

ABC total capital year + time = $2,390 deem just 1hr / day for this web .
Not including the other things.

Thanks.

NOTE*
nothing is impossible , if you are taking seriously , what you are doing .

EDIT About Backlink.
BACKLINK :
many are asking about backlink that I use , and this is what I use to build backlinks . plasticity is difficult , but if you have a large project , and you focus on raising the project , it is really not in vain.

12687979_1071114759607522_5400271472427654357_n.jpg

INFO *

and , backlinks are very strong right now is from stumbleupon . believe me, sometimes it beats PBN also .

(Goblog)

Last edited:
Impressive, you are too good buddy, care to teach us your method in detail, many of us would like to try it. Good luck for February.

Regards
IndeXer

Great revenue!
I know that this is a stupid question but are you willing to share with us what you are selling?

Did you buy aged domain with high profile? $250 for initial buying or $250/year?
Anyways, that'd be great if you share your tactics here more detail.
Thanks!

Congratulations at the impressive performance!

It would be useful to many if you try to outline the process/system you are following. Like what kind of niches or is it a single niche blog with many products on the same niche.... or the kind of keywords you prefer to target.

I am assuming you are only using free or SEO traffic here?

Thanks for posting your journey.

Congrats on your achievements! Only Point C I see
Total year = $ 70
that does not compute.

Congrats on your achievements! Only Point C I see
Total year = $ 70
that does not compute.
Dude, this about rate money,do you understanf what i mind?? I'n my country, $1 = you can get anything what you want,, and i'n my country,, anything service, you get get with a low price.
Do you understand? My english is bad, i hope you understand.

Congratulations at the impressive performance!

It would be useful to many if you try to outline the process/system you are following. Like what kind of niches or is it a single niche blog with many products on the same niche.... or the kind of keywords you prefer to target.

I am assuming you are only using free or SEO traffic here?

Thanks for posting your journey.
yes, my traffic 100% from search engine.
I want share, structure backlink i used everytime :)
So, waiting on affiliatefix dude :D

goblog, this is awesome! With the right nice everyone can make money. For me, the only interesting part is the link building, because it can be done in so many ways.
I'm eagerly awaiting your official journey!
Good luck and keep on banking :D

I love to read a success story. Because of my limited knowledge of affiliate marketing, I did not understand a lot of what was shared but I gathered enough to know that this is something to celebrate. I hope I can one day share a similar story.

Last edited:
MI
Back