The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

750k real Twitter followers - What's best way to convert them?

garzuaga

affiliate
hello guys,

I just signed up for CPAfix.com, I believe it's an awesome resource (Sonya from operationoffers referred me to this great forum.) As you can realize I'm brand new to affiliate marketing, but not to the internet business in general (been doing online business for 17 years now.)

Here's what I have:

750k Twitter Followers, among 5 different accounts.
My Followers:
- 75% are on mobile devices, mostly iPhone and ipad (so the offers have to look great on CELL PHONES)
- 65% are from the US
- 63% are women ages 25 to 48
My followers are great at clicking, not sure about filling forms, or buying stuff.

So I'm considering these 2 options:
1) Unlocking content, so give me your email in order to access it.
2) Running silly polls ("who you like best: Justing Bieber or Britney"), and monetizing it thru Email Submit offers, before or after they see the results. Before seeing the results: gimme your email to see the results. After: This poll is sponsored by Netflix, and in the "thank you for voting, these are the results" page tell them something like "great, you qualify for a great Netflix promotion, give me your email to redeem it."

Maybe I'm missing larger/better/most interesting opportunities. What do you think I should do first?
Thanks!

I should have a rough guide put together soon for you. A little busy right now. However, if others have some thoughts that would be great too

Personally I'd think about long term retention - why make $1k now and spam them when you could funnel them into a legit site or membership (even a forum) and make a lot more from them....

What niches are they in?

Do you tweets receive much action?

Thanks for your response. The niches are mostly inspirational/motivational quotes.
If what you mean by "action" is RTs, yeah, they do. They're real followers. Some tweets get 80 RTs, some others get 50, and normally I'd say they get 25. That's why we're adding 1,000 new followers (on average) per day.

How would you execute on the strategy that you suggested: you could funnel them into a legit site or membership (even a forum) and make a lot more from them.
Thanks a lot!

Gonzo

Give a try selling self-development books as affiliate, especially those with high discounts. Try to find a very good deal(or ask for a personalized deal from a books website considering you have so many followers they should accept) and make it look like it's something very valuable for the followers, like a one time opportunity, unique/special deal etc.

Have you applied at any CPA networks? They could assist you in finding an offer that works for you. I know Twitter can be strict when it comes to affiliate marketing so just be careful.

Goodluck! :)

If you are Interested in a JV with me, I'll help you monetize it. I have a lot of experience with social traffic. Add me on Skype: FBdirect or send me a message. :)

Hey Guys, hit me up direct on skype at jake.dean1987 I have numerous guys run campaigns and offers with their fan pages on facebook and twitter.

I've helped ensure they get the best converting offers to monetize the traffic. A good example and you probably already follow him is creepshots great niche and page.

banners
Back