The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Zeydoo”/  “Adplexity”/

720$ with 20 minutes gig on fiverr

Redamrg

Affiliate
affiliate
Hello, My name reda and i'm not a full time internet marketer, i made thousands of dollars over the years as part time marketer, so i left to take care of offline business so to comeback the first thing i did i started to offer a service on fiverr and it's really good, if i'm going to spend 15 min to make 16$ to 100$ it's really fair and with 0$ investement. also the amount if accepeted some other orders it would be 720$ * 2 i did not accept because i did not even have 20 min. i mean the creation of 3 other gigs i will become top rated seller easily, i'm thinking about launching my service on my own website and start promoting it or even sell this gig as a course whooo i'm not trying to promote anything here, i want just to know opinions.

Attachments

• fivor.png
    fivor.png
    68.1 KB · Views: 20

Graybeard

affiliate
Why do you think people are buying from you?
Where will you get the traffic to sell this on your own profitably on a website? By doing this you are adding more time consuming duties.

Could you subcontract or outsource the work and use fiverr as a selling portal profitably?
I understand the time issue ...

I am starting to use AI apis and my own ML (Machine Learning) to *clone* employees could that apply to what you are doing?

Redamrg

Affiliate
affiliate
Why do you think people are buying from you?
Where will you get the traffic to sell this on your own profitably on a website? By doing this you are adding more time consuming duties.

Could you subcontract or outsource the work and use fiverr as a selling portal profitably?
I understand the time issue ...

I am starting to use AI apis and my own ML (Machine Learning) to *clone* employees could that apply to what you are doing?

i will buy traffic and earn clients to use them later,

thelegend

Affiliate
affiliate
AffKit Ninja
Wow amazing bro if you get so good money with just a short time per day .I think you should try to scale it up and work full time and you will make a lot of money

MI