The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

7 Tips To Increase Landing Page Conversions

Linda Buquet

affiliate
Recently I covered <a href="http://affiliate-blogs.5staraffiliateprograms.com/3562/landing-pages-for-affiliates.html">Advanced Landing Pages for Affiliates - 5 Best Practices for Affiliate Landing Pages</a>.

Today I want to followup with another great landing page post by Lauren Vaccarello at Search Engine Journal. Lauren covers several key points about landing page design that can help increase conversion rates.

<strong><a href="http://www.searchenginejournal.com/increase-landing-page-conversions/12705/">7 Tips To Increase Landing Page Conversions</a></strong>

"The economy sucks, margins are down and consumers aren?t buying, but those aren?t the real reason your website isn?t converting well. Your landing pages are the problem. Landing pages are becoming overly complicated data dumps where the short attention spanned consumer is left to sort through the pop-ups, multiple focus points, talking heads and flashing pictures. No wonder bounce rates are astronomical on most sights. Let?s stop blaming poor market conditions and take a note from Alec Baldwin."

This was a really good article. What do you do when you aren't really good enough of a web designer to make your own landing pages so you use other peoples. Does it get knocked on google because there are undoubtedly a bunch of other people using the same pages. I try to reword them so they are specific to me and then they aren't exactly the same but similar isn't so good either. just askin.

Hi,
The only way which is better than others is that we can increase the Landing Page Conversions is by get help from our auto responder of E-mail marketing and that works out very well with subscribers ...
Try it out

I hope that I helped
For your Success

It's crazy how relevant all that is after all these years. In a world were the marketing tips you hear today might not apply tomorrow, that article has some real timeless tips for building good pages. Nice work, Lauren and Linda!

banners
Back