The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

512$ in 7 days. I feel blessed

Oskar W

affiliate
I just want to share with you my succeed.
This is my comission from the 1 of september, and actually after 2 years this is my the best result so far. The program that i am promoting is Tecademic and i only use social media. I am really happy, please keep fingers crossed for me.

14y5slu.jpg

14y5slu.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:
Fingers crossed for you (and everyone else). Newbie to all this (going for a niche site) and spending endless time getting my head around wordpress, general learning and seemingly fiddling about for hours with colour combinations. I gotta learn to keep track on the bigger picture and learn to have less focus on small details (just venting)...congratulations and success stories are great inspiration for me.

thank you guys ! my business is still growing now i can book the holiday for me and my girlfriend, so excited to be there

Congratulations man, am happy for you. made me realize my first earning online, it was $25 from Big Idea Mastermind lol ..... The feeling was out of this world :)

It is just but a start. You see the effort and smartness that you put in place? Please keep hold of that and even put more effort. The secret of the internet marketing is that you can master something and earn massive amounts by just recalling it from time to time. Use the money to even improve the empire that you have at the moment. It is your time to grow btw.

And just another ref link... everywhere ref links... sorry, it just don't look too reliable for me. You want to show your success or just earn some commission? I think the clean link is tcdmcs.com

Its normal thing so take it easy, i just showed up my earnings to motivate other people, you dont have to click on the link :)
And just another ref link... everywhere ref links... sorry, it just don't look too reliable for me. You want to show your success or just earn some commission? I think the clean link is tcdmcs.com

I would say it's normal thing if you've placed two kind of links: clean link and your referral link, so anybody can choose... instead you didn't inform that your link is referral so for me it looks like you're fishing

MI
Back