The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

5 years developer moving to affiliate marketing

marco gomes

Hi is Marco here,

I'm working as a web developer but since a couple month ago I started to be really really deep in affiliate marketing to make some extra income online...

Thanks everybody
dont forget to get in touch !! :)

Hi is Marco here,

I'm working as a web developer but since a couple month ago I started to be really really deep in affiliate marketing to make some extra income online...

Thanks everybody
Welcome to AffiliateFix.com!

You have the same background as I do, or pretty similar, I have benn working as Java developer for 5 years now, trying to break even and live from my passive income.

You will find a lot of useful information here, just explore! Talk soon.

Hi is Marco here,

Thanks everybody
Good luck!
When you've gotten a bit warm in your clothes you should start a journey, you'll receive lots of help with inevitable problems.

Such experience with great inside can make you help become excellent marketer. Looking forward to see your first campaigns results.

Hi is Marco here,

Hi @marco gomes , how's it going man? It's great to have you with us. Welcome to AffiliateFix!

Thanks everybody

How has your affiliate marketing been going? Have you got some campaigns running?

Maybe get a follow along going in our Follow Alongs and Online Journeys forum.

We have loads of great contributors posting actionable information every day.

I'm sure you will find we are a friendly and engaging group of marketers and easy to forge relationships with.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

See you around the forums.

T J

Welcome to AffiliateFix.com!

You have the same background as I do, or pretty similar, I have benn working as Java developer for 5 years now, trying to break even and live from my passive income.

You will find a lot of useful information here, just explore! Talk soon.
Awesome!!

Another developer... I already read your IG journey thanks for replay with the affiliate network :)

@marco gomes - hello and welcome to the 'Fix!

Looking forward to reading your posts and learning more about your experience. :)
I will definitely... I have too many things that i've been working on.. I want to find some easy way to help to other people to make money online for that reason is that I'm doing bings ads ...

Hi @marco gomes , how's it going man? It's great to have you with us. Welcome to AffiliateFix!

How has your affiliate marketing been going? Have you got some campaigns running?

Maybe get a follow along going in ourforum.

We have loads of great contributors posting actionable information every day.

I'm sure you will find we are a friendly and engaging group of marketers and easy to forge relationships with.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

See you around the forums.

T J
Hi TJ

Thanks for your message I think that I'm doing well I made $183 last month 100$ more than the month before .. that was through forums and tech communities, groups, engaging on social network... but honestly I'm not happy with that. I want to make money doing advertising and yes I'm running some campaigns but with no success yet... I still testing

very Best
Marco

Hi TJ

Thanks for your message I think that I'm doing well I made $183 last month 100$ more than the month before .. that was through forums and tech communities, groups, engaging on social network... but honestly I'm not happy with that. I want to make money doing advertising and yes I'm running some campaigns but with no success yet... I still testing

very Best
Marco

It all comes together as long as you persevere through the initial stages of your learning curve.

banners
Back