The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

5 Star Header Contest

Linda Buquet

affiliate
Hi guys,

I'm going to be doing a contest for a new 5 Star logo and header.
It will be listed at another forum that has tons of designers.
Don't think we have enough here to compete.

But I wanted to ask if you guys have any ideas about what would be a good "new look" for 5 Star. I want header to be a little more clean and Web 2.0 looking.

Also need a REAL logo, just have text now. Need a very brandable standalone 5 star logo so I can use as a standout avatar on social networking sites and stuff. Right now I'm just using the super funky one below that I made myself, so really need something professional done.

Here's an idea of one I like:
Affiliate Marketing | Forum | Community | Blogs | News

The banner at bottom of the forum has an old "5 star" logo.

And below is the funky avatar I have now, it/s kinda Web 2.0 just too low quality. But do like the idea of having a 5 inside or connected to the star somehow.

So if you see any cool sites, headers or logos that you think would be good
for design ideas please post them here. They don't need to have stars in them,
just cool designs that you like.

You are SOOOOOOO purple! :p

Actually I am going to stay with current colors for a number of reasons.
1) people always tell me they remember the site due to the colors.
2) I like teal
3) Too much work to change all the different colors
of the blog, main site and forum.

yeap lol :)
My computer the color's a teeny bit different...kinda a baby blue and darker blue, but teal is very nice.:) Not as nice as purple, but. lol:p Just teasin.:)

How bout a pretty little star that's got 5 shades of the teal in it?? Fairly little cos we're kinda baby stars tryin to learn to grow up to be big stars. lol :) or could be bigger star cos you've got lots of stars here helping to teach the baby star wannabe's. lol :) or could be little star, bigger, bigger, bigger and then real big star. lol

I'm sure whatever design you choose to have will be very nice.:)

ahhhhh that's very nice :) Especially like the little star:) I'm not sure if I'm noticing something that's always been here and am just late noticing it or it's new and I'm being observant for a change. lol But.....really like the star up top here that's spinning around. It looks just like a crystal star would look:):) Very, very, very pretty:) Love it:D I love crystal and have uhhh a collection of little animals made from them. Even a little bear with a little purple heart.:)

purplebear, the star spinning around isn't new. You just noticed it now because you were paying attention to that general area.

MI
Back