The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

5 Social Media Marketing Strategies

Ron E. Fletcher

affiliate
Social media marketing is the most complicated online marketing place where you can gain huge or your business will stop forever. I figure out 5 vital strategies in order to surviving in social media.

1. Allocate Resources and Budget

If you are doing paid advertising on social media you have to determine how much do you able to lose first. This is because you can lost some money by bad targeting as well as A/B testing. So allocate your budget first.

2. Make Content Strategy

People are love to discuss viral topics. So find the viral topic from the web and try to write your own voice then technically drive traffic to your website. Contest and user engagement also helpful for branding.

3. Research Your Competition
Take a deep eye on your market. How other people use social media. How they reach their targeted audience. Hack their strategy and design your own.

4. Set Your Objectives
If you don't know your target, your goal then everything is spoiled. Don't mess up with too many objectives. Only started some few and change it when it needed.

5. Identify Your Target Customers
My personal experience is those people are like to wear T-shirt they are like jeans pants. So reach your targeted customer first otherwise you are going to sell comb to the bald man.

Thank you, Ron, for another super share about social media marketing. I do agree with you that social media marketing is a kinda complicated online marketing. There are lots of chances to be hero or zero in very short amount of time.

I think content strategy is the most viral part of social media marketing. Peoples are very much engaged to the relevant and royal content. They also love current trends.

MI
Back