The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

$5 for a bux.to complete clone script!

ms2134

affiliate
Hi,

My name is Mike, i have been given expressed rights and resell to the Bux.to Clone script which i paid $29.98 for.

I do not believe in the whole, large price idea since i have the resell rights for it and i have my own copy so i am happy with what i have.

I would like to sell it to "you" for only $5 for the complete copy and all demo information.

Corporate Cash... Demo & Test - Earn Money In Seconds!!

Is where you can see the whole site demo and working,

I thought i would set it up so i could show you it works and that everything can be seen that way.

Have a great day,
~ Mike

To purchase this script, please PM me or reply here and then we can arrange via PM , the Paypal tranfer and the emailing of this script to you from the email which i recieve the paypal payment for.

:goodjobsign:

Received thank you :)

Cheers
John

All done and thank you for your custom. I have now added an instruction manual to the package...

This makes it much easier,

It shall be done via URL now, Each time i recieve payment, i shall accept it and give you an url which is availble for 24 hours so you can download it, then the details shall be void after 24 hours.

This is easier than emailing it, and faster aswel.

Any more takers?

I have have unlimited copies so i shall never run out and can please your needs.

banners
Back