The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

4 step secret - ?how to make money online?

dumphreys

affiliate
Many people are considering making extra income somehow or another; whether it is offline or you want to make money online, it could be that they just want to change their Jobs or careers or maybe buying a franchise and going into business for themselves?
Whether you want to start a business offline or online it needs to be automated so the business can run by its self even if you are sitting on a beach or just sleeping.

Michael Gerber ? (The e-myth)
?Most Entrepreneurs? just create JOB?s for themselves you must create systems, if you cannot remove yourself from your business then you don?t have one?.

You need to set up a system/s for you business, this system will run on auto-pilot, what are the four secrets of a successful make money online business system?

Ok, now we know that we need a system/method, so what do you have to do?

When we first start out on our journey to online success we are told all different methods mainly you don?t need a website all you do is find a product to sell and send it to an affiliate site.

Ok, that?s all well and good ?yes? you can make money online doing it that way but! You are creating another ?JOB? for yourself? Why because you are not creating a 4 step system.:(
Right so what is this secret system?

Firstly

You need to choose a Niche Market and they generally fall into 3 categories Health, Wealth, and Happiness.

1. Health could be ? Diet, Diabetes, Fitness etc.
2. Wealth could be ? How to make money online, Forex stocks & shares, etc.
3. Happiness ? Relationships, Self-development, Lifestyle etc.

Secondly

You now need to find a product for that niche or create one yourself and you need to ask yourself these questions so you can set up your system!.
Do keywords research (high searches/low competition?)

1. Ask yourself what are they searching for what do they Want?
2. Ask yourself what does my chosen niche Need?
3. How can I solve their problems?
4. How can I give value to my niche clients?

Thirdly

Now you have all this information you need to set up your business system/model how to do this is.

1. Create your own Opt-In page so that you can capture the names and emails.
2. Once you have your clients in your database you need to keep in touch with on a regular basis set up an auto-responder account so that you can send out regular email offers greater Valued products that address?s their needs.

Fourthly

Now that you have your automated system all in place you now need to send people (Traffic) to it!

1. You now need to set an action plan on how you are going to market your product/services and send them to your opt-in page.
2. There are a number of ways to getting Traffic to your site you can pay for traffic or you can send free traffic to your opt-in page, which can be through; social media, classified ads, article marketing, giveaways etc.

Now you have a system:D

banners
Back