The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

300k friends on FB

bigcat1967

I read a posting on another forum that someone has 300,000 friends on facebook. PPL are asking him how he got that many - no reply so far.

Have you guys ever seen anyone come close in getting that much on FB or Twitter???

No. And honestly, what can that possibly mean? Unless it's somebody like Matt Cutts who everyone wants to suck up to. :)

Did you read about it on a certain blackhat forum? I dug around and found it. I'm guessing he probably didn?t use totally normal (ethical?) methods to get that many 'friends' :rolleyes:

Well - here's the deal - we kept asking him if he could share how he did it - he isn't saying anything. I really think he just made up the story.

So do I. Anyone can claim anything. Backing it up with a little evidence is another matter. :)

Means, that 600 days he added 500 new friends every day :) ... I think you can ignore such posts. It is not possible.

It is possible but is hard to do that... you can make yourself for examble 1000 fans per 24 hours... until you get 300k it's a little work to do.....

Yeah I really don't believe that at all, unless he's doing something really unethical. Not only would it take forever to send out that many requests, I can guarantee that not everyone accepted his offer. As someone mentioned before, the most you can really send out in a day is 500 offers, but say only half of them accepted it, so it would take 1200 days to gain that many friends. I think its bogus.

Nobody can have so much friends. Each account is limited at 5000 friends. Maybe he has 300.000 FANS to his fan page , but friends certanly not

there are so many people how add everyone who sends a friendship request.. as long as you have the time and nothing better to do than adding strange people all day you will get 300k friends sooner or later.. no problem ihmo

banners
Back