The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

3 Powerful Ways to Bank While You Build A List!

Jay Wessman

3powerfulwaystobankwhileyoubuildalist.png

This guide will show you 3 amazing unique techniques to bank from building an email opt in list.

The List

Who doesn't like to kill two birds with one stone?

Well today I'm going to show you a simple way that you can build up an email list of your own whilst also banking at the same time.

Now as you might already be aware one of the absolute best ways to get people to sign up to your email list is to bribe them with a freebie that they will really want.

And the better the freebie the more people that will opt in.

So below I'm going to show you three types of freebies that you can offer that will ALSO make you money at the same time so that you can build up a huge list and bank hard at the same time!

The Email Submit Freebie

One way that you can offer people something cool for free whilst making money at the same time is to promote an email submit offer like the ones seen below:

email-submit-offers.jpg

So lets say that you have a website that's all about “Running Shoes”.

You could say something along the lines of “Join our newsletter for your chance to score a free pair of Nike Womens sports shoes!”.

Then after they sign up redirect them to an email submit offer like the one below:

shoes-offer.jpg

This typically will convert extremely well.

The CPA Free Trial

Another way that you can go about it is by promoting a 'Free Trial' CPA offer. These offers tend to have enormous payouts and also convert really well.

So lets say that you have a website about “Electronic Cigarettes”.

You could say something like “Limited Offer: Get Your Free Electronic Cigarette Trial Here!”.

Then after they've entered their email you could redirect them to an offer like this one:

free-trial-offer.jpg

The Watered Down eBook

Now the third way that you can do this is by creating a short and to the point eBook that's related to your niche that promotes a more comprehensive and paid offer or eBook.

So lets say you have a website about "Horse Racing Betting Systems".

You could say something along the lines of “Get our 10 insider strategies to winning on the horses!” and then you could send them a short PDF where you outline a few great horse racing betting strategies that will leave them wanting more. You also want to hint at an even more powerful strategy throughout the eBook and link them paid course or guide like the following ClickBank product:

betting-guide.jpg

And if you don't want to write the free eBook yourself then you don't even have to. Often product owners will be willing to give you a free copy of their product that you can strip down and take some of the best bits to create a shorter free PDF 'sample' that you can give away.

Last edited by a moderator:
You can also use PLR content for giveaways though changing the content up a little bit always makes it better.

Amazing post Jay - I am currently using all of these strategies to good effect.

Pretty awesome Jay. This guy always shows an EASY way that has been overlooked by most of the marketers.

After he revealed I am like, “Damn, why didn’t I think this before?”

Thanks a lot

So, I an
View attachment 1760

This guide will show you 3 amazing unique techniques to bank from building an email opt in list.

The List

Who doesn't like to kill two birds with one stone?

Well today I'm going to show you a simple way that you can build up an email list of your own whilst also banking at the same time.

Now as you might already be aware one of the absolute best ways to get people to sign up to your email list is to bribe them with a freebie that they will really want.

And the better the freebie the more people that will opt in.

So below I'm going to show you three types of freebies that you can offer that will ALSO make you money at the same time so that you can build up a huge list and bank hard at the same time!

The Email Submit Freebie

One way that you can offer people something cool for free whilst making money at the same time is to promote an email submit offer like the ones seen below:

email-submit-offers.jpg

So lets say that you have a website that's all about “Running Shoes”.

You could say something along the lines of “Join our newsletter for your chance to score a free pair of Nike Womens sports shoes!”.

Then after they sign up redirect them to an email submit offer like the one below:

shoes-offer.jpg

This typically will convert extremely well.

The CPA Free Trial

Another way that you can go about it is by promoting a 'Free Trial' CPA offer. These offers tend to have enormous payouts and also convert really well.

So lets say that you have a website about “Electronic Cigarettes”.

You could say something like “Limited Offer: Get Your Free Electronic Cigarette Trial Here!”.

Then after they've entered their email you could redirect them to an offer like this one:

free-trial-offer.jpg

The Watered Down eBook

Now the third way that you can do this is by creating a short and to the point eBook that's related to your niche that promotes a more comprehensive and paid offer or eBook.

So lets say you have a website about "Horse Racing Betting Systems".

You could say something along the lines of “Get our 10 insider strategies to winning on the horses!” and then you could send them a short PDF where you outline a few great horse racing betting strategies that will leave them wanting more. You also want to hint at an even more powerful strategy throughout the eBook and link them paid course or guide like the following ClickBank product:

betting-guide.jpg

And if you don't want to write the free eBook yourself then you don't even have to. Often product owners will be willing to give you a free copy of their product that you can strip down and take some of the best bits to create a shorter free PDF 'sample' that you can give away.

So, I wanted to ask if this method is legit. I see most offers don't allow email traffic so is this a possibility? Is this allowed?

Ash

MI
Back