The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

3 Days Earnings - Not Much (Screenshot)

IndeXer

Hey A'fixers,

I know its not much but it can be a motivation for everyone, its my last three days earnings, I am on weekly payments now, so I will be getting paid on Wednesday.

N8Tblpb.png

I am in need a of a lot of money, not for me, for my family, have few debts and have to pay by the end of this month, I am trying to do whatever I can to assist my family. Just thought of sharing with you all.

If I can do it, then anyone can do it. Just stick to one method and scale.

Regard
IndeXer

Great motivation mate, im working with maxbounty too ;) thats the best network ever :affiliatefix:
Even I like maxbounty, but the AM, oh god, I just hate her, MB support sucks just because of the AM's, they are never online. I tried getting help from my AM to increase EPC, but she is never online, never. I still like maxbounty, there's isn't any network like MB. I will stick to it.

Regards
IndeXer

Even I like maxbounty, but the AM, oh god, I just hate her, MB support sucks just because of the AM's, they are never online. I tried getting help from my AM to increase EPC, but she is never online, never. I still like maxbounty, there's isn't any network like MB. I will stick to it.

Regards
IndeXer

My AM is not bad at all even if sometimes reply very late to my messages, he give me advices through email and skipe, good guy!

Wat i found on maxbounty is that are genuine and they do not shave my leads! Others network don't give a sh*t and always cheat on ur conversions, i stop working with most of them...and im talking about notorious networks! :mad:

My AM is not bad at all even if sometimes reply very late to my messages, he give me advices through email and skipe, good guy!

Wat i found on maxbounty is that are genuine and they do not shave my leads! Others network don't give a sh*t and always cheat on ur conversions, i stop working with most of them...and im talking about notorious networks! :mad:

I wish I could change my AM.

Regards
IndeXer

I always love it when you people post the screenshots of your payments on this forum. It is the major reason and motivating factor to all the newbies in the house. They will for sure believe that making money online is not just a joke but a reality. I must also say congratulation for the good job. You are on the right track.

I always love it when you people post the screenshots of your payments on this forum. It is the major reason and motivating factor to all the newbies in the house. They will for sure believe that making money online is not just a joke but a reality. I must also say congratulation for the good job. You are on the right track.

Thanks for appreciating, I will start my journey soon.

Regards
IndeXer

Congrats Pal!

Awesome to see this results from you, you deserve it! Are you promoting them throught PPC? What kind of offers?

Thanks for sharing, keep it up!

Congrats Pal!

Awesome to see this results from you, you deserve it! Are you promoting them throught PPC? What kind of offers?

Thanks for sharing, keep it up!

Its not PPC, its something which nobody thought about doing till now, will share after few weeks.

Regards
IndeXer

Congrats on your earnings my friend. Just keep it going. Best of luck mate :)

Regarding your AM, maxbounty has the worst AM especially kate boone. She used to be my AM and undoubtedly the worst AM i have ever seen. She hardly used to respond and come online on skype.

Regards
IndeXer

Sorry to hear about your AM..

Been doing tee designs today, this is one just for you..!

View attachment 6144

#Patch

Hehe, I would love to buy one.

Congrats on your earnings my friend. Just keep it going. Best of luck mate :)

Regarding your AM, maxbounty has the worst AM especially kate boone. She used to be my AM and undoubtedly the worst AM i have ever seen. She hardly used to respond and come online on skype.

I was wondering is there any way to change my AM, I don't want to leave the network because of the brilliant support by KateBoone. I don't know what to do.

Can't you ask for a new one?

I have heard we can, but I don't know who to ask. There isn't anyone representing MB here on AF.

Regards
IndeXer

Have you discussed with your AM that you're not feeling the love?

Thing is, you could ask for a new one and be even worse off "if possible".

I find saying things from the start help..

Let'em know that you are passionate and worth the effort, etc.

If they don't respond to your sincerity, time to move on..

Meh - Just my op. ;)

MI
Back