The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

2nd Time Mommy To Be

R

RedCouchReview

Greeting Everyone,

I just found out that I am pregnant again. *Sigh*...what can I say, hormones are running high. I have a 7 month old son named Jamiel Anthony Eli Henry. You may ask why so many names? Well, the hospital kept pressuring me in choosing a name so I gave him all of them. LOL... My Husband and I a few months ago started researching ways to make money online and just recently started our at home business. The fact of the matter is... I do not agree with daycare and I feel it is essential to stay home with your baby for at least the first two years---who's with me? So I needed to find a way to make money at home and googling "work at home" was just not cutting it. Scams after scams, we decided to establish a website with legitimate work at home opportunities for people looking for a fast and easy way to make income through click bank and affiliate marketing online. Within the first two weeks, we made our first $500 check through click bank and have been making money ever since.

I hope to learn a lot from everyone in this forum...talk to you soon

Thanks Linda for being my first responder, may God Bless your business.

Welcome to 5 Star Forums, RedCouchReview. Good luck with your approaching addition to the family... 10-20 years from now you'll look back on all of this with nostalgia. :)

Well thank you minstrel for being the first to reply to my thread. May God Bless your business.

banners
Back