The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

2nd payout!!! almost doubled my last

zeppos

Hey everyone,
thanks for the motivation on the first payout thread i made. It inspired me to work harder and this payout is a little bit more almost double. I'll keep working to get a bigger payout every payout day. I'm also thinking about doing a follow journey of what im working on. Anyway thank you all again. Best wishes and earnings to all :)

Gyazo - 34c58cb2d5955867e02acb24b3eb30ea.png

34c58cb2d5955867e02acb24b3eb30ea.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey everyone,
thanks for the motivation on the first payout thread i made. It inspired me to work harder and this payout is a little bit more almost double. I'll keep working to get a bigger payout every payout day. I'm also thinking about doing a follow journey of what im working on. Anyway thank you all again. Best wishes and earnings to all :)

Gyazo - 34c58cb2d5955867e02acb24b3eb30ea.png

Good work zeppos, you should definitely start a follow along!

Congratulation for the good job that you have done. There is always no better reward than monetary when you work hard. I can see that you are now getting the fruits of the hard labour you have gone through. Let the income be a double motivation that you have the potential to do better and thus earn more from the task you do. Avoid the laziness that comes by because you feel you have the money and is enough for you. That is how people end up messing their own opportunity.

banners
Back