The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Ask Me Anything 25 WordPress themes to make your life easier!

Mobidea

affiliate
Does it worth working with WordPress or not - is a big topic. We decided not to dig into it, bringing more argues to the table, but to review what this platform can actually give us.

There are thousands of possible design options and themes available on WordPress, in which we easily get lost. How the hell can you possibly decide which one is good for you?

We believe that question has no definitive answer. Even so, we hope this list of 28 affiliate marketing WordPress themes is gonna help you make the right call!

[Disclaimer: This post was originally published on Mobidea Academy. All the missing information can be found in the full version.]

1- Jevelin
One of the most popular themes, Jevelin is a multi-purpose, mobile-ready, WordPress premium theme.

The license costs $59, which includes the theme, future updates and 6-month support from Shufflehound (Jevelein’s developer).

Furthermore, what you get is a very flexible workspace with more than 40 elements with different styles, 9 different headers (including parallax), all with the top, left, and right layouts.

You have multiple pagination options and you can create different logos for your mobile and desktop sites.

Customization and UI are fairly clear and simple to use and you can access almost all of the options from an admin panel.
One of the biggest selling points of this theme is the WooCommerce integration. It basically allows you to create a marketplace-type site where you can sell pretty much anything. Besides WooCommerce, it has a built-in slider revolution plugin for slideshows and a Contact Form 7 plugin for various types of forms, which makes it an ideal theme for designing various landers and pre-landers.

This theme is extremely flexible. It’s no wonder that it’s used by a great deal of corporate and business websites, as well as various online stores. This really is one of the best affiliate WordPress themes.

2 - Genesis Framework
As the title says, this is a WordPress framework, rather than a theme.

The functionality remains the same - it just means the themes have to be created or downloaded from the Genesis marketplace.

The one-time fee of $59.95 will net you unlimited support, tutorials and the framework itself.

Additional themes have to be purchased separately, though.

Adding Genesis Framework to your WP site requires little skill. For your effort, you’re rewarded with a wide range of tools and options to tailor the look and feel as you see fit. By including Genesis, you get access to a ton of theme options, in-built SEO tools, options to present your content in more than one column, and fully customizable sidebars that can be placed both left and right.

The cherry on top is definitely the built-in features! These include
  • Multimedia support
  • Tabbed pages
  • Responsive design
  • Quick formatting options
  • Different comment section options

All in all, Genesis is an awesome tool for any prospective affiliate marketer. If you can see past the initial investment, it can really make your life easier.

3 - SteadyIncome
As the name suggests, this is a theme built with a commercial use in mind.

It’s 100% responsive and it’s got a ton of options and widgets designed to improve your online visibility and increase traffic to your site.

Its base price is a bit steeper, at $69. It can often be found on sale for $59, though. For your money, you get the theme, unlimited domain usage and one year of full support.

The whole concept is designed around the latest trends in online marketing.

Indeed, you’ll find prominent share buttons, subscription boxes for both promotions, newsletters, featured products, and so on. SteadyIncome is designed to scale to any screen size and includes optimized code that should minimize loading times, which is a very important aspect for an enjoyable customer experience.

Ad revenue optimization is built into the theme, making this a prototypical affiliate marketing WordPress theme.

4 - Entrepreneurship
Entrepreneurship is another responsive, mobile-friendly theme, best used for various types of online publications and magazines. That being said, it has a plethora of remarkably useful development and design options to offer.

It offers up to 3 columns for content, in-built SEO, AdSense and speed (loading time) optimization, parallax scrolling, social media toolbox, advanced typography...
The list of features goes on and on.

Built with online publications in mind, it’s designed to handle a large volume of written content and multimedia files that accompany it, and it pays special attention to the visual representation and shareability of your site.

This spiffy package will set you back $69 ($59 on sale), and you get the same package as with SteadyIncome – one year support, tutorials, unlimited domain usage, and 30-day money back policy.

In order to see the missing 20+ themes description, check our latest article on Mobidea Academy!

Thanks for sharing these themes! I am a WordPress follower! Frankly speaking, there is no a single perfect solution for everyone. Everything depends on one's needs. I created my first website using one of these themes . I like the way my site looks. Now I'm considering creating one more website, and I'll certainly stay with WordPress.

Last edited by a moderator:
banners
Back