The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

$25/Lead..... vvat???

Toz

Affiliate
So if I redirect a bunch of people, and say, 100 people sign up for free....
I seriously would earn $2500? Or am I missing something?

So if I redirect a bunch of people, and say, 100 people sign up for free....
I seriously would earn $2500? Or am I missing something?

Well It seems like that easy but But after your first 20 leads (i guess) they will ask you to stop sending traffic
to get the advertiser's feedback
if all goes well you will get the green signal and you are ready to Rock n Roll

Well, you're missing the fact that since you're a novice, it would probably end up costing you at least $5000 to generate those $2500 worth of leads. That's why it's advised to use low-paying offers when starting out--so you can gather large amounts of data with small testing budgets and incrementally improve your optimization skills before going for higher-end offers and scaling up your testing budgets.

As i know there is no any free signup leads with commission of 25$ - I think you checked some French Pin submits or something...

I believe that are pin submits.. or offers that have lots of limitations.

I actually working with high payout offers right now, but I tell you, the promotion methods are very moderated.

As i know there is no any free signup leads with commission of 25$ - I think you checked some French Pin submits or something...

Firstdate DK, NO, SE...

KlgD8UD.jpg

No, that's not it @affman
I wasn't looking at a Pin Submit.
It wasn't exactly $25.. It was a relatively high dollar amount, though. I was asking moreso about whether or not these high cost per actions will actually be paid in full, if the actions they want, become met. I received lots of great info from this thread.

Some dating offers targeted towards other countries do have a higher payout when compared to the top countries like the US, UK, and CA.

Thanks for this but i will stay at ppd. maybe will try a CPA site but i have to surf more this forum cause i'm new and i am sure someone will recommand me a verry good site.

Usually DOI dating offers are paying 20$+/lead for countries like Norway,Denmark,Sweden.
Some examples of that kind of offers are C-date,Erovie,Firstdate.:)

Thanks. In that case I would like to know what qualifies as a "lead"

* I assume this is a DOI lead, but does the user have to make any further actions before the lead is counted?
* What upgrade ratio is needed to keep the $35 DOI? (ex - 1 out of every 5 users needs to upgrade to be a paid member)
* What is the sliding scale payout for lower converting leads?

The user need to complete the first page where he will enter email.Then he needs to confirm his email address in his email privider.So,you get $35/lead.

MI
Back