The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Ask Me Anything 20k Profit Media Buy Case Study

Nice write up man. Do you think its possible to increase the font size a bit in the pdf so its easier to read? Thanks again!

I am a total newbie but really trying to get going in this world, and I really appreciate your posts, but as the newbie I am is there anywhere I could get an idiots guide to CPAmedia buys, as I have no idea what it even is! would be mucho appreciated, thanks

Sorry about the small font coolmike...since im kinda away from my computer. I woudn't be able to correct that now...sorry but i think increasing the page size with your reader would help.
Nice write up man. Do you think its possible to increase the font size a bit in the pdf so its easier to read? Thanks again!

I am a total newbie but really trying to get going in this world, and I really appreciate your posts, but as the newbie I am is there anywhere I could get an idiots guide to CPAmedia buys, as I have no idea what it even is! would be mucho appreciated, thanks
Yeah my 100page guide covering everything from selecting your offers to building lps to setting up the media buy is pretty much an "idiot's" guide plus im offering support...i'd hand it over to you

Last edited:
It would be great to see the guide on the actual forum and not just as a pdf also please.

Thanks for the awesome information! I added you on skype dude. For everybody who doesn't know to fix the small font, all you have to do is hold your ctrl button and scroll forward or backward respectively to resize the page.

banners
Back