The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

200$ in a day! Can i make it?

200$ in a day for a newbie, Possible??

• Total voters

Evil Gates

affiliate
I owe one of my good friend a sum of 200$ and i need to pay him back as soon as possible (tomorrow!)

So i'm just jump starting some of my cpa project in hopes that they work well and i pay back my dear friend!

I'll be creating some facebook campaigns and youtube videos soon and keep you guys updated with the statistics and earnings!

Yeah one more thing as i said in my last thread i'll be soon posting some great tutorials ;)
I'll test those tricks in my campaigns so you guys get to know it works or not!

Cheers!

That would be nice but you might have a hard time paying back your friend by tomorrow. maybe take a loan out? lol

That's cool its good to hear from you and I look forward to your results. What type of campaigns will you be promoting? are you just going to do some ppc with Facebook or so you have a fan page or landers? will you be reviewing some products on YouTube?

Good lucky. Let me know or anyone else on here if you need anything!

Joe

That would be nice but you might have a hard time paying back your friend by tomorrow. maybe take a loan out? lol

That's cool its good to hear from you and I look forward to your results. What type of campaigns will you be promoting? are you just going to do some ppc with Facebook or so you have a fan page or landers? will you be reviewing some products on YouTube?

Good lucky. Let me know or anyone else on here if you need anything!

Joe

Loan? No way!

Email submits and short sign up form Plus downloads. Mostly free iphone or gift cards offer and toolbar or games for downloads.
Though i need some health and beauty related offers for my other project only email submit or free trials.

Facebook ppc for external link (website)

No I'll be just setting up a short video on how my website works and how i will be providing services to my clients.

Correct me if I am wrong but I believe you said you are " just starting " your some cpa projects?

MI
Back