The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

200% Commission - Double Your Dating

Linda Buquet

affiliate
One of our clients, Schaaf Consulting, just launched another great new affiliate program.

The perfect compliment to any dating or relationship site.
DoubleYourDating.com for Men
CatchHimAndKeepHim.com for Women

• DoubleYourDating (DYD) is the leader in dating advice for men.

• CatchHimAndKeepHim (CH&KH) is the leader in relationship advice for women.

• DYD pays a $40.00 commission for each $19.97 eBook sold. That’s correct, a 200% commission! DYD products are so successful, customers continue to buy them later on.

• CH&KH pays a 75% commission ($24.00) for each $29.97 eBook.

You can sign up for both programs at: Hot Topic Affiliates

Last edited by a moderator:
Linda, I've just tried this link but something has changed there, it has nothing to do with the Double Your Dating affiliate program anymore.
I went to doubleyourdating.com and haven't found the affiliate program either. Not a trace. I snooped around in Google and found this nice page with all the necessary info: Double Your Dating Affiliate Program (it IS managed by Hot Topic Media, but you don't get there from the link you provided).

Now, since I know David DeAngelo (owner of Double Your Dating and apparently aka Eben Pagan - the marketing guru) from his ebook and other great material he's got, I know I'm in good hands; I mean great product and apparently pro marketing too.

I've just signed up to the program and anyone who has content for men or for women in his/her website (there's stuff for women too, i.e. Catch Him & Keep Him by Christian Carter and a few other ebooks) - should try it too.
It appears that all the attraction and seduction sites promote that stuff so it's got to be profitable.

Have fun making more money...

Dan.

Thanks Dan,

The original thread is 3 years old so I guess something did change in the meantime. Thanks for giving us the new link.

banners
Back